Oneshot: TODOBAKUDEKU 'Pheonix'

[Requested by marvelrulez hope you enjoy and if you dislike it please tell me what you didn't like so I can improve for the future.]

Third P.O.V -

You were sweating and completely drained from Aizawa's tough training and you were struggling to stand. Soon a hand grabbed your arm gently, wrapped it around their shoulder and began walking with you.

Looking to your right you saw it was Todoroki smiling as he helped you along all the way back to the changing rooms where you eventually recaught your breath and was able to change.

When you left the changing rooms Midoriya approached you since you both had dorms near each other you two often walked with each other while chatting about the day.

Whenever you and Midoriya talked he always blushing and fiddling with his fingers. When you'd ask him what was wrong he'd always wave his hands about saying everything was fine to which you'd nod awkwardly before he'd come up with a new topic to discuss and you'd begin talking again.

He walked with you to your dorm and dropped you off while smiling sweetly at you but his eyes said something else they looked almost insane and looked like they had no light in them whatsoever. You shivered at them and immediately rushed into your room and slammed the door causing Midoriya to flinch and snap out of his gaze. Afraid he upset you he went to a certain half and half's room.

Due to your muscles aching like hell as you didn't expect Aizawa to put you guys through a period of straight hell. You decided to run a hot bath with bath salts in the water so they can at least soothe your exhausted muscles a bit.

It was a relaxing and wonderful bath and it helped your muscles a lot but still they ached guess the training took more out of you then you thought at first. You were absolutely exhausted after Aizawa's training your muscles ached and the hot bath you took had helped but you were still very tired and decided to sleep in early and get some rest as that's the best thing for your muscles.

Your Pheonix, Hijiri (I'm going to call him hijiri) was by your side when you slept but unbeknownst to you a flashing light shot out from Hijiri and when it went away he was now human. A very naked human to be precise

He had dark red hair that faded to a light yellow that's long enough to be put in a hair tie, narrow orange eyes, a pointed nose, small lips, a thin face and a strong jawline.

He cuddled into you not caring that he wasn't wearing any clothes after all he doesn't normally live as a human but after meeting and seeing how kind you were he began trying to build up the confidence to try and talk to you in human form but sadly he can only manage to turn into a human when you're asleep.

Hijiri loves to cuddle you and breathe in your scent he just finds it so sweet and intoxicating he just loves it and you so so much normally he'd stay in human form until he wanted to go to sleep and would change back but lately he's been hearing footsteps around your room and is wanting to catch who it is.

So he stayed in human form as he snuggled up close to you feeling the  warmth of your body envelop him and his face rubbed his face into your back happily.

Hijiri's P.O.V -

Soon I heard the door open and I  glared at it I knew y/n had locked it so how on earth did it open. Soon it opened completely to reveal 3 teenagers.

The one on the left had spiky blonde hair, gleaming red eyes and was scowling, the middle one had curly/fluffy green hair with big green eyes and a chubby face with 4 perfectly symmetrical freckles on each cheek. The one on the right had white hair on his right side with a grey eye and on his left side he had red hair with a turquoise eye with a burn over his left eye.

I growled as I held y/n closer. Soon they spotted me and their eyes widened with shock and anger.

I immediately started to shake Y/n but they weren't waking up. I felt their pulse and it was still beating so I sighed I relief before facing the trespassers with a glare on my face.

"Who the fuck are you!? What did you do with Y/n huh!?" the blonde one yelled as he looked at my body with a glare.

I only knew a bit of Japanese from listening to Y/n when they rant at times to me when they need some comfort so I knew a bit.

"Who. You!?" I spoke my voice was deep and smooth for someone who had never spoke before. "Why. You. Here?" I demanded an answer.

A hand lifted me up by my long hair and they glared at me. "I don't know what you're thinking but don't play dumb what did you have with our
Y/n!?" The scarred one growled as they looked between me and Y/n I didn't understand him all that well but just struggled.

I kept struggling until I heard Y/n shift and the three panicked and rushed out the door as fast as they could with the green one hissing at the scarred one saying something like 'you idiot did you even put the sleeping pills in their drink' forgetting about me. It turns out though they only rolled over which caused me to sigh in relief. I stayed awake for the rest of the night to make sure they didn't come back.

(Time skip)

Y/N'S P.O.V -

It was breakfast time at the U.A dorms and this time it was Kaminari and Asui cooking. I was in the common room and I felt three eyes on me and when I turned around I saw no one.

Third P.O.V -

Little did you know the three males were wondering who that guy was in your room that was naked and had no shame. They were going to your room now to find him and teach him a lesson.

[Don't mind my errors they're unintentional. I hope you enjoyed this chapter as it was quite interesting for me to write. I actually really like this chapter though. Also I'm not sure if I accidently used female or male pronouns for the reader here so if I did please correct me.]

Word Count: 1124

Next - (O) VILLAIN DEKU 'QLM'

(H) Headcanons
(O) Oneshots
(S) Scenarios