Scenarios: SIGNIFICANT OTHER

[Requested by delenashipper4life. I hope you enjoy.]

Note: I kinda changed your idea a bit as I didn't like how I wrote your request and this was better and easier for me I'm sorry.

2nd Note: In this you have yet to be kidnapped by them.

- How would the yanderes react if you had a significant other -

-> He'll be quite amused with the fact that you're in a relationship with someone. Dabi would actually expected you to be in one after all you're so irresistible.

-> Even still he's going to be pretty ticked off with your partner. So your partner would pretty much end up dead a few days after he finds out about them.

-> It'd be easy to kill them after all he'll just burn them to ashes after breaking into their house. Plus to show how much he cares about them he'd step on their ashes with his dirty boot before scattering them down a nearby drain.

-> After hearing the news of your partners dissappearence you'd be pretty upset and probably not talk to that many people anymore. Exactly what Dabi wants.

______________________________________

-> As soon as he'd see them he'd be planning murder even more so once you introduce them to Katsuki as your significant other.

-> To you and your partners face he's going to act like he doesn't care but really he's so close to grabbing the person by the face and blowing them to bits.

-> When he gets the first opportunity to confront your significant other alone he's going to take the chance to kidnap them. After kidnapping them he'd torture them for ages to get his anger out before killing them.

-> You'd go to Katsuki for comfort and you'd be naive to the fact you're being comforted by your own partners killer.

______________________________________

-> She'd know that they weren't good enough for you. Momo in her eyes she is the only one good enough for you so nobody else should be with you.

-> For the next few days after meeting your partner she'd try and impress you by doing amazing in training and bragging to you about her grades.

-> Once that doesn't work Momo will just pay the person's family a great amount of money to break up with you and they would.

-> You'd be confused to why they broke up with you and Momo would be the one to comfort you saying how they didn't deserve you and how you deserved the best.

______________________________________

-> It'd be expected. If Nemuri can't resist you who can? So yes she'd be disappointed but she won't give up on you. She'll never lose her love for you she's already too obsessed.

-> She'd be smiling sweetly to your partner but really she's wanting to kill them for taking you away from her.

-> Just like the others she'd kill them by getting them involved in a villain attack. They'd be yelling for Nemuri to help but Nemuri would just smile and walk away leaving them to die.

-> She'd be apologising t you for not being 'able' to rescue them and you'd forgive her saying it 'wasn't' her fault.

______________________________________

-> To him you've betrayed him. Tomura is going to believe that you already knew of his existence but you still got with someone else so he's pretty angry right now.

-> He's going to be more annoyed with you than the person but will legit walk right up to you both walking around hanging out naive to what was about to happen to you both.

-> Right in front of your eyes he'd grab the person by the shoulder and they'd decay right infront of your eyes causing you to stare in fear. Tomura would then turn to you and you'd think he was going to do the same thing to you.

-> What you didn't expect though was for him to hug you tightly being careful to not decay you. You'd be shaking in fear as he just holds you and sighs happily.

______________________________________

-> He's going to want to burst into tears as soon as he sees you two. Tamaki is going to go to a corner and sulk he knew he'd never be good enough for you but this just breaks his heart.

-> Tamaki is just going to be hoping that you two break up and surprisingly his wish became true and you two did break up which Tamaki wouldn't know about it until he sees you crying one day and he would begin panicking.

-> You'd be crying as Tamaki would hold you as that'd be the only thing he could really do. He wouldn't be able to stop the corner of his lips from rising.

-> He'd be extremely happy that you both broke up he now might have the tiniest chance to become yours. He'd be hoping that day would come soon as he could hardly bear to be seperated from you.

______________________________________

-> He knew he was a much better match for you than that person. Todoroki is strong and wealthy that person doesn't deserve you only he does you're his you belong to nobody else not anyone only him.

-> Whenever he'd see your partner he'd be glaring at them. Then as soon as you come into the room he'd immediately go to smiling lovingly at you.

-> Todoroki would threaten the persons life and make them break up with you and Todoroki would burn their arm to show them he was serious.

-> He'd be smiling once he sees you two no longer spending time with each other and he'd swoop in to go and comfort you smirking at the person who was now your ex.

[Don't mind my errors they're unintentional. I hope you enjoyed!]

Word Count: 956

Next: (S) COMFORTING METHOD

(H) Headcanons
(O) Oneshots
(S) Scenarios