Oneshots: BAKU-SQUAD 'Group Fight'

[Requested by Bakugo_101 I hope you enjoy as I'm not too proud of this so I'll probably redo this is in the future as I was quite tired the few days I was writing this so I'm sorry if I let you down with this.]

Note: I don't know how to write fights so I changed your request a bit I hope you don't mind and if you do please tell me and I'll make another for you with fighting scenes I just can't promise that they'll be that good.

2nd Note: In this you will be dating Todoroki my apologies to people who don't like the idea of dating Todoroki for whatever reason I don't judge, you can imagine it as a different character or an oc if you so wish to or if it makes you more comfortable for whatever reason that may be.

Third P.O.V -

The Bakusquad was not too pleased. They had just found out something that they were not too happy with, you were theirs and yet you've gone off and started dating Todoroki how could you do this to them?

Bakugo is so close to beating the living existence out of Todoroki but he had to refrain himself after all you were right there sitting next to him and he did NOT want to cause you to be upset with him. If it were anyone else he wouldn't care but with you he'd rather let Deku become the number 1 hero rather than you be upset with him.

Kirishima was quite upset too. He was your best friend and yet you'd never told him about this and now you're hanging around the dekusquad rather than spending 100% of your time with the bakusquad so he's going to not be too happy with you buyt mostly angry with Todoroki after all he blames it all on him.

Kaminari would be just shocked. He knew that Todoroki was one of the most handsome guys in the school but still he's as dense as a brick so how the hell can he love you the way Kaminari could. He's mostly going to be jealous of Todoroki and probably glare at him the entire lunch and quickly moving away once you look over.

Sero's going to be whining about it for ages like how doing that would cause you to run back to him, quick note you couldn't even hear him whining. Bakugo would be telling him to shut up as Sero's just complaining all lunch time and it's making Bakugo's blood boil because of it.

Ashido will be quite sour with this whole you dating Todoroki thing. Normally, when it comes to love and people becoming couples she's ecstatic and loves to become a matchmaker for people but not this time. She knows Todoroki doesn't deserve you she and the Bakusquad do.

They decided on one thing. Murder

That's right they were going to do what should of happened a long time ago and kill some of the Dekusquad, every last one of them. Bakugo was immediately on board wanting to kill Todoroki and Midoriya and also Iida a little bit as he thinks he's annoying as hell. They didn't mind leaving Uraraka or Asui alive since they were no threat as they showed no romantic interest in you or a threat to Bakugo's future number 1 hero title. Plus you weren't best friends with the two so as soon as the other three are gone you'd be back to the Bakusquad.

For the next few days they planned it who would be killing who, where they would be killed and how they'd hide all evidence so they wouldn't be caught. Plus due to the three soon to be victim's different personalities they would need a different method for all three. Iida would probably be the easiest due to his personality being very easy to take advantage of.

So they'd go for Iida first. Have Kirishima say Kaminari is misbehaving and Iida would go flying to stop it. However, once Iida arrives at where Kirishima said Kaminari was. He'd be pinned down, head slammed into the floor as Ashido melts his engines to stop him from running away with Sero covering his mouth with tape to muffle his screaming.

Due to Iida's physical strength Bakugo and Kirishima would be pinning him down while Kaminari is looking out for any witnesses that could walk by and see what was going on. Bakugo and Kaminari aren't allowed to hurt Iida with their quirks as it'd be too loud and could attract attention. Kirishima would be the one to end Iida's suffering with stabbing his arm through Iida's chest using his hardening ability causing Iida to die quickly from being stabbed through the heart.

They would quickly make Iida look a complete mess to disguise his identity for now and quickly dispose of him and clean up the mess from the murder they had done on one of their classmates. Their next victim would be Midoriya because Bakugo kept demanding they kill him second so they can kill Todoroki at the end and make it as painful as possible to make him suffer for taking you away from them.

They'd probably kill Midoriya that same day by catching him on his way back from seeing All Might. Bakugo would of told the others about One for All so they'd go after him when he's busy in his thoughts. To allow Bakugo to be able to kill Midoriya they'd get him far away from the school as possible and have the others look out for him. Incase of the possibility that Midoriya might escape Sero's nearby to trip him up. Bakugo would probably kill Midoriya very quickly due to his anger issues so Midoriya wouldn't be alive for long.

Once again they'd clean the mess up and begin hide Midoriya's body before they'd hear a gasp from behind them and turn around to see Todoroki. "What did you guys just do with Midoriya!?" Todoroki yelled as he looked at Midoriya's dead body. Sero would promptly wrap him up in his tape but Todoroki would probably freeze him. Kaminari while Todoroki was busy dealing with Sero would electrocute Todoroki with as many volts as to not kill him.

Todoroki would be lying in the floor unable to get up from the electric shock and would look up to see Bakugo about to explode his head. "You should of never taken n/n away from us they're ours," would be the last thing Todoroki would hear before a loud boom could be heard and the bloody face of Todoroki would show he was no longer alive.

[Don't mind my errors they're unintentional. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and how I've written it I also apologise for how long it took for me to write it!]

Word Count: 1156

Next: (H) MIRAI SASAKI

(H) Headcanons
(O) Oneshots
(S) Scenarios