Oneshots: TODOBAKUDEKU 'Collaboration'

[Requested by marvelrulez. I hope you enjoy as I didn't have many ideas for how to write this one so it kinda sucks pretty bad I apologise for this piece of garbage but if you do enjoy it then congrats.]

Note: I have no clue how book collaborations work so if you do please tell me as it would really help because I'm clueless so this could be totally wrong and absolutely ridiculous.

2nd Note: Sorry I've been gone for a little while my birthday has been recently and being honest I've just been lazy and unmotivated so my apologies I hope this makes up for the inconvenience and late update I've caused you guys I'm back now for a while hopefully.

R/N - Random name.

Third P.O.V -

You were reading emails as Midoriya sat clinging to you like he does everyday he can hardly leave you alone but you dealt with this everyday so you were practically used to it by this point. Todoroki and Bakugo were out at the moment so it was just you and him at the moment.

Then you got a notification it was a reply back from a author you'd liked for a very long time. He had agreed to do a collab with you on a book and you were very excited. It was going to be a romance book and you hadn't told the three men at the time so they didn't know this was going on.

You and the author you were doing a collab with were both quite popular and had similar writing styles so after a lot of peer pressure from fans you reached out to him asking to do a collab and he agreed. When Midoriya read the email while you were reading it he sat up quickly no longer calmly lying on your lap. He was glaring at the screen and looked like he was about to punch it back to where it came from.

But he instead looked at you with a face of betrayal. He had tears pooling in his eyes and he looked at you like you had just revealed to have killed his mother or something. (You didn't actually so don't freak out we respect Inko in this household!) You looked at him confused as he glared at the screen. He held you closer like the computer was about to eat you or something but then he let go and left the room leaving you blinking in utter confusion.

Deciding to think nothing of it you went back to what you were doing thinking Midoriya had started his man period or something. Little did you know in the other room Midoriya was doing a little research into the man you'd be doing a collab with.

(Time Skip)

You were in your room fast asleep as Midoriya, Todoroki and Bakugo were in the dining room, talking and reading the emails you and the other author had been sending to one another. It was innocent just discussing ideas but they still weren't letting it off the hook because right now they aren't that happy with you.

They let you be an author despite them wanting to keep you away from anyone aside from them and this is how you repay their kindness? Bakugo's gonna be so pissed while Todoroki and Midoriya were just ashamed. (Why are they acting so dramatic-) They knew they should of never let you become your dream as an author but your cute face convinced them but now you've been secretly contacting someone even if it isn't about anything they had done.

All three aren't going to blame you they're blaming the other author. Two words. He's dead. "What did we do wrong?" Izuku whined as he looked at his phone which had the email pulled up. They knew your password of course they would they stalk you every second they could so they know almost everything about you more than you do yourself. Knowing Bakugo would most likely reveal exactly who killed the other author they decided Todoroki should go kill him after all he can easily burn the house down and make it look like it was just an unfortunate event rather then a murder.

Todoroki headed out a few minutes later after forming a plan while Bakugo went to sleep since he has a bedtime while Midoriya was looking at pictures of you to make himself feel better there were a few you knew he had while most of them you hardly knew him when they were taken. This is how Midoriya comforts himself he either watches you or just looks at pictures of you. He prefers the former of course but Bakugo would probably yell at him for being a creep despite the fact Midoriya had caught him doing the exact same thing at times.

(Time skip)

Third P.O.V -

You were woken up in the early hours of the morning by your phone ringing. Rubbing your tired eyes that were threatening to close again you picked up the phone looking at the number you didn't recognise it but still answered it and if it turned out to be a scammer you'd probably kill whoever was on the opposite line.

"Hello?" you said your voice still hoarse due to just waking up. "H-Hey L/n?.. It's r/n's sister. I have some bad news," a shaken voice said from the other line.

Thinking that r/n didn't want to do a collaboration with you anymore you sighed in annoyance. "If it's about the book it's fine he doesn't have to go through with it," you answered while yawning looking over at the clock which said 4 am.

You heard a shaky whimper on the other line and raised a brow in wonder. "N-No, that's not it.. r-r/n I-is d-d.. He's dead!" you dropped your phone in shock from the information. R/n was dead? No way you had just talked with him hours ago there's no way he's dead.

But despite repeating that to yourself you weren't believing it. Picking up your phone again you took a shaky breath. "H-He's dead?" the girl who just by a voice you made an educated guess she was around 16-18.

"Y-Yeah, he's dead.. he was announced dead 20 minutes ago..." then the beeping of the phone alerted you to seeing she had hung up.

You looked down at the floor in shock before a hand touched your shoulder and turning around you saw a tired Todoroki who then put your phone back on the beside table. "The distractions gone now you're safe now," he said and you realised just what had happened to r/n.

[Don't mind my errors they're unintentional. I hope you enjoyed this oneshot even though I didn't have a good idea on how to write this unfortunately so I hope it isn't boring to read if so then please tell me and I'll try to re-write it better as you guys deserve the best.]

Word Count: 1191

Next: (O) BAKUSQUAD 'Group Fight'

(H) Headcanons
(O) Oneshots
(S) Scenarios