Epilogue

Wang Yibo's POV

"I'm not pleasant when it comes to liars . . ." Zhan smirked menacingly with a knife in his hand.

"Wait! He was the one that cheated you out of your money!"

"CUT! That's a great shot, everybody! Now let's prepare for the next scene!" The staff got busy on set while the stars of the movie took a break.

"I get chills every time his scene is on."

"I know, right? He plays his character so well!" I beamed happily as I approached Zhan.

"Great work as always, boss! I'm glad the practice run we did last night paid off!" Zhan took the water bottle from my hand with a teasing smile.

"Did you also mean the romantic scene we did last night, Mister Manager?" I swat his arm lightly, trying to hide a rising blush, "keep that up and I'll schedule an interview with that annoying magazine." I pouted as Zhan raised his arms in defeat.

"But the good news is that you have the weekends off!" He smiled at me, ruffling my hair, "great! Keep your schedule free this weekend, too." I frowned, "eh? Why? Is there something important that I forgot?"

"No, I just have a little something special planned for us."

"Special . . . ?" Zhan left my question hanging with a secretive wink as he walked back for the next scene, it's been a month after the incident at the Ferris wheel. I took up Zhan's offer, and I've quickly adapted to be his manager.

Our relationship was purely professional, but I couldn't help feeling something whenever we were alone, I wonder if you feel it too, Zhan.

***

His special plan was a very familiar place, a place I didn't even think of coming back to again.

"This is where you want to go, of all places . . . ?"

"I feel like I've said that line before." Zhan geld my hand reassuringly able to see my hesitation.

"This restaurant is newly renovated and it's under new management, so don't worry, you won't see any familiar faces, and if anyone bothers you, I'll definitely come to save you." I smiled appreciatively, gripping his hand tightly.

"I know you will . . ." Zhan took the lead.

Surprisingly, he also chose the same seat as before, after we placed our orders, I couldn't contain my curiosity any longer, "so are you going to tell me your real goal here?" Zhan chuckled low, drawing me into his eyes like always.

"tell me your thoughts first and then I'll tell you mine." The two of us changed a challenging smirk, "fine, forgive me for saying this, but I only have bad memories from here."

"It's quite the opposite for me, actually, I'm here to remember something important."

"Oh, really? And what could be so important we have to sit here again?"

"I want to remember the first time I fell for you." I was immediately taken aback by his sudden sweet comment, but Zhan continued without missing a beat, "I want to remember the way you smile, your laugh, your humour . . . You're a mystery I want to keep unravelling."

I didn't dare to look away, letting him see my flaming cheeks, "so what are you trying to say . . . ?"

"I would be an idiot if I don't tell you how much I've fallen in love with you, will you give me a chance . . . ?" Before I could give my answer, I saw a familiar figure outside the window.

She stood a bit further away, but there was no doubt only she had that smile, is that . . . Lily?! But in a blink of an eye, she disappeared.

"Is everything okay, Yibo?" I was brought back to reality feeling Zhan's warm hand on mine.

"Yes, I am fine." A sly smile is on my lips s I gave him a quick kiss behind the menu, I smiled happily at the dazed, flustered expression, "thank you, Zhan. I will be your boyfriend." The feelings of happiness filled me to the brim . . .

Word count: 739 words 

***

As promised, here is the end, I hope you enjoyed the stories and can check out my other stories too, it would mean a lot to me, don't forget to vote and comment, thank you so much for staying and happy 520!