Chapter fourteen;

I need to contact mother and father today. Ciel brought up meeting my parents yesterday. The problem is, one, they are oblivious to Ciel's gender and two, they never come home. So either way, the situation is down hill. 

       I need to worry about all this paper work, rather than Ciel meeting my parents. It is my parent's fault that I am constantly working, day and night. I'm going to grow grey hair before my father. 

        I start to look through my hair to find how many grey hairs I can find. 

 ''Sebastian, what are you doing?'' I hear Ciel say through the cracked door.

 ''Oh, um, I was just checking for split ends. Is something wrong?''

 ''I was just wondering if you wanted to come into town with me. I need a few things and I wanted to get out of the manor for awhile.''

 ''Sure. I'll just do work once I return.''

        I really do have a lot of work to do though.

        The town wasn't as crowded as usual. It made it easier to get through the town with ease. 

        Ciel claims he needed some seeds he heard from Lau. I'm just hoping the seeds are illegal and if they're actually seeds. I can tell Lau would mess with Ciel with such things. I should ask Ciel about the so called seeds, before he tries to purchase them.

 ''What kind of sends did Lau describe them to be?'' I ask.

''Well, he described them as.''

        Ciel was cut off, by a lady slamming into the timid boy.

 ''Oh! I'm sorry!'' The lady exclaims.

 ''Honey, try to be more careful. You could have broken the boy!''

        I know those voices.

 ''Mom? Dad?'' I ask.

        I was right. Before my eyes show my mother. She is dressed in a green dress with dark lacing. She has black hair, like mine, and red eyes, like mine. Then, my father. He's wearing a simple green attire with the same hair and as, like mother and I. Must they match each other all the time?

''Oh, Sebastian!''They yell.

''When did you guys get into to town?'' I ask. 

 ''Two weeks ago.''

 ''Two weeks ago!?'' 

 ''You see, your mother and I needed a break. We wanted to stay close to home though.''

 ''You needed a break, from the break you just had?"'

 ''No,no,no. That was for business. This one is just for enjoyment. How about we step into a cafe? We can talk there.''

        We walk into a small cafe shop I admire. The servant sets us to a table for four. My mother,father, Ciel, and I. I still yet to tell them about Ciel and our situation. I would tell them, if I knew how to bring it up to them. My parents can be strict but, for the most part the act infantile. They might not take me seriously. If they don't take me seriously, that may insult Ciel. But, if they do take it seriously, they might disapprove, which would hurt Ciel. I'm in a hole either way I go.

        I look up to see the grinning idiots that I call my parents. I turn to see Ciel, who looks as if he wants to go home. 

''And for you?'' The lady asks me.

''I'll have plain tea, please.''

        She walks away, to get our orders. That should give me a decent amount of time to think of something.

 ''How was the ball?'' My mother interrupts my thought.

 ''It was fine,''

 ''Did you meet anyone special?'' 

 ''Well, uh, you see.''

 ''Your drinks.'' The lady interrupts us, handing us our tea. 

 ''Thank you.'' We all say, besides Ciel.

        I see my dad eye Ciel. His face is hard to read so, I don't know what he is going to say to him.

 ''Honey, I think the special someone is this boy right here.'' He finally says.

        Ciel jumps up slightly and gasps. 

 ''You think?'' My mother quizzes.

''I'm sure. Why would he bring home a random boy if he had no intentions of marrying him.''

 ''What about Ciel?''

 ''Oh yes, Ciel. What happen to her?''

 ''Maybe, he stopped writing to her.''

 ''Nonsense. Sebastian is a gentleman. He wouldn't do so.''

 ''Maybe, she stopped writing to him.''

 ''That is a possibility.''

        I feel my anger rise at my idiotic parents.

 ''Mother. Father. This is Ciel.'' I say, waving my hand towards him.

        Their expressions change from focused to shocked. Their eyes gleam, as if they saw something beautiful. Ciel is beautiful though. I look to see Ciel, who looks like he isn't enjoying this at all.

 ''So, Ciel was male this who time! How funny! And, you always thought he was a girl!" Mother laughed.

''It's not that funny.'' I mumble.

 ''Do you consider Ciel someone special to you?'' My father asks, seriously.

 ''Yes.'' I reply, bluntly.

         Mother and Father look at each other. They gave one another a look, a look that isn't balmy. I don't like when they make up plans on their own. I'm always the one that has to clean up the whole mess. 

 ''Son. I think it is time you take over the company.'' My father says.

 ''What?'' I ask.

 ''I'm giving the company to you. You are able to manage so. You were able to handle it all alone this whole time, with out realizing it. The company is at it's best, thanks to you. I'm retiring and the company is now in your name.''

 ''I can't handle the company.''

 ''Not only are you handling the company, the manor is now in your name. I have never met such a successful young boy as yourself. You may be sixteen and childish but, you manage finances and the company better than a professional.''

 ''But.''

 ''You can not deny this. It is not up for discussion. If you will excuses, your mother and I are going back to our home. Good luck, son. I humbly wish you the best.''

        With that, they left. Did my father just hand me a company and manor, then walked out without discussing it further? How careless is he? He didn't even let me turn it down, he just left. How do I manage a company? How do I manage an entire manor?

         I feel a small hand on my shoulder. I look down to Ciel. 

''It'll be okay. You managed everything before. Nothing has changed. It will be okay, trust me.'' He says,calmly.

        I lean down to him and kiss the top of his head.

 ''Thank you. I'm sure we will be okay.''