Epilogue;

''Dear Ciel,

I miss you so dearly. I wish you could have seen the flowers Lau planted, they actually turned out beautifully. I think you would of loved it. I have yet to find a love interest and I don't think I will for a long time. But,I did recently adopt a son. I am twenty one now, I think I can handle a child, before you say anything. I've grown a lot since you've been gone and I'm sure you would have too. I have to go now, I'll write to you again. I love you and miss you.

                        Love,

                                   Sebastian.''

        I slide the note into my draw, in a box full of unmailed letters to Ciel, for an obvious reason. and hear a small knock on the door. A little boy appears, after opening the door. He has a small, fragile body, blueish hair, and is rather short. He has a attitude and is extremely shy and timid. He wears the most elaborate clothing, no matter what the occasion may be. My son.

 ''Yes, Ciel?'' I ask.

 ''I was wondering If I could read my book in here, while you do your work.''

 ''Of coarse.''

        He sits down, on the opposite side of the table on a chair. He flips through a book, by the name of Hamlet. I proceed to my work, listening to the flipping of pages.