[Ch 11]= She is an asshole

Author Pov

Jungkook walk inside of the rooftop with a very angry face making lisa scared.

Jisoo saw lisa scared face and she understand that she can go against her in front of Jungkook as lisa is nothing in front of him.

Jisoo approach Jungkook and give him a serious look

"Go to jimin Jungkook....He is innocent, He didn't did anything, All the things happened because of her" Jisoo said pointing at lisa who shook her head.

"Don't listen to her She is kidding" lisa protest but only got a death glare from Jungkook.

Jungkook walk towards lisa giving her a very dangerous death glare while growling

Lisa start backing away from him so much scared of him.

Now Jungkook and lisa was near the corner of the rooftop that's when jisoo approach them and stand between them.

"Tell me the whole story" Jungkook said to jisoo with his rude cold tone still glaring at lisa.

Jisoo nod but saw lisa shaking her head while glaring at jisoo but she didn't care and take a deep breath.

"The time when you and jimin was dating, she got jealous and decided to plan a tra-

"It's not true" lisa cut her words and come close to jisoo giving her glare but this time jisoo act tough.

"She did fake friendship with jimin to make him drink that drink in which she added sleeping pills"

"Shut the fuck up jisoo" lisa said and push her but jisoo didn't fall and only got push back, Jungkook only listen to her while coming near lisa to teach her a lesson already that she will never forget.

Jisoo keep telling Jungkook the whole story and there lisa was keep pushing her or saying her to shut up, Jungkook was listening her very carefully and he was waiting for her to complete then he can teach a lesson to lisa.

Because of lisa pushing jisoo nonstop now jisoo was in the very corner of the rooftop but she herself didn't knew about it that if she lost her balance, she will fall from the rooftop of there school building and die.

Jungkook notice their position and understand what lisa gonna do now, he run towards them to not let lisa do what she want.

"Get a si-"

Before Jungkook can complete his sentence, Lisa finally push jisoo very hard, jisoo lost her balance and her leg slipped.

"AHHHHHH" She scream and try to hold something to save herself but her bad there was nothing to hold.

But before she can fall Jungkook push lisa away, he immediately hold jisoo wrist and pull her back saving her life.

Jisoo was shock and just froze at her place blinking her eyes as she can't believe that this day can be her last day but thanks to Jungkook he saved her.

"Get a side, Let me handle this asshole"  Jungkook said to jisoo who nod and get away still so shocked from the previous event happened.

Now lisa was totally done first she broke Jungkook's love life and second she almost kill jisoo by pushing her from the rooftop.

Jungkook approach her while giving death glare to her.

"J-jungk-

*SLAP*

Jungkook slap lisa very hard that made lisa fall down in the floor holding her red cheek.

"You asshole, DON'T YOU HAVE A HEART? DO YOU EVEN KNOW BECAUSE OF YOU I SAID WHORE TO JIMIN? DO YOU KNOW BECAUSE OF YOUR FUCKING TRAP I LOST HIS TOUCHES AND THE LOVE HE ALWAYS GIVE TO ME!!?" He yell at her with so much anger that scared lisa also jisoo.

Jungkook bend down to reach her level and grip on her hair roughly pushing her head back, lisa whine in pain and try to push his hand away but his hold was firm and rough.

"YOU ARE SUCH AN ASSHOLE, ALSO A WHORE...EVEN THE SLANGS AREN'T ENOUGH TO DEFINE YOU BITCH!!" He shout at her mouth and leave her hair to grasp her lower chin tightly.

"Now deserve this" he growl in anger and throw a fist at her lower jaw almost broking her lower jaw.

"J-jungkook let her go, She will complain to her parents then something bad can happen to you" jisoo state from behind her hand was on her chest, she was trying to clam her heart that was beating so fast after all she almost fall from the rooftop.

"Leave her? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS WHEN THE PERSON YOU LOVE LEAVE YOU? I CAN'T BELIEVE BECAUSE OF HER LIES I BROKE NOT ONLY MINE BUT JIMIN'S HEART TOO, THE ONE WHO KEEP SAYING ME THAT THIS ISN'T TRUE BUT ME" Jungkook burst intro tears and stand up from the ground.

Lisa got a Idea she stand up too while holding her bleeding mouth and walk near the corner of the rooftop with a mischievous planning running in her mind.

"The fuck you're doing bitch?" Jungkook ask glaring at her she stand near the corner.

"Jeon Jungkook if you don't make me your girlfriend or tell anyone about my trap then I'm goona hurt myself more then put your name, And then I will tell my foolish parents aka police officers about this then something bad will really happen to you" she mischievous smirk Jungkook shook his head in disbelief.

"You are really an asshole, how could you use your parents trust? I feel bad for your parents who, I am sure trust you but you ugly bitch" Jungkook said in so disgust.

"Think about it, I can easily ruined your life...I'm better then that fucker jimin" lisa state Jungkook growl in angry.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL HIM A FUCKER?" Jungkook growl again Lisa snickered

"You himself called him a whore" lisa reply sarcastically, Jungkook take a step to push her from the rooftop already but jisoo stop him.

"Jungkook please stop" jisoo said, Jungkook gritted his teeth in anger glaring at her.

"You don't have any choice Jungkook" she said waiting for his answer but Jungkook keep his mouth shut.

"Ok then, you choose to ruin your career yourself" she shrugged her shoulder.

She look here and there to find a metal pole near her that she doesn't notice before, she took the pole and look at jisoo also Jungkook.

"Now guess what? I'm goona hurt myself from this and put your name then my parents gonna trust me only after all they are foolish so I am asking last time, Will you expect my offer?" lisa ask and smirk when she saw the look Jungkook was giving her.

"Your career is in danger Jeon Jungkook" lisa state and raised the pole in the air to hit herself.

"Not this time, Lalisa Manoban" A very deep voice come from behind that made jungkook and lisa startled, lisa look at the direction then froze at her place with the pole still in her hand.

"Now your career is in danger my friend" jisoo said smirking

–To be continued