[Ch 13]= Ending

Author Pov

~Next morning~

At school

Jimin and Jungkook walk in with smiles paste on their lips, seeing them again together made the students shocked and they start whispering about them.

Suddenly someone approach them
"Principal have called you both at his office" he said to the couple and left, jimin's eyes get widen as this is the first time principal calls him so he thought he did something wrong, he look at Jungkook terrified.

"Omg why the principal call us? Did I did something wrong? No ways what he if called my parents too? They goona kill me if they hear I did something wrong!!" Jimin keeping saying non stop with giving over drama expressions, Jungkook roll his eyes and put his finger on his lips to shut him.

"Baby calm down, let's first go and don't worry I'm here" Jungkook said calmly to jimin who nod blankly. Jungkook remove his fingers from his lips and they both walk towards principal office.

They approach the office and open the door slightly to saw two people watching something in the laptop sitting in the chair and also they saw lisa and jisoo standing with them.

The principal notice them and get up from his sit bowing to Jungkook who only nod, jimin eyes get widen when he saw the principal bowing at Jungkook.

"Why in the fucking galaxy is he bowing to you?" Jimin ask Jungkook who chuckle

"You know who's son I am, don't you?" Jungkook ask Jimin chuckling, jimin understand what he mean and nod lightly.

Suddenly the women who was sitting in the chair get up and slap lisa so hard, jimin eyes again got widen but Jungkook already saw the video that was playing in the laptop so he already knew what is going on but poor jimin who don't have a single idea about what is going on.

"I feel so shame to give birth to you" that women yell at lisa who hold her cheeks looking down.

"You was using us to blackmail others, can't believe our own child can ditch us like that" lisa mom yell at lisa with so angry written on her face. The man who was sitting with Lisa's mom get up too and glare at lisa

"Jisoo dear we are so sorry for what she did, She is really a devil and we really need to punish her badly, This isn't normal thing she is playing with others life and that's insaan" that man apologize to jisoo who nod her head.

"But mom and dad-

"You better shut your mouth before I slap you too" Lisa's dad said to lisa glaring at her.

"But mom you can clearly see Jungkook beating me in that video, he hurts me so much" lisa protest Jungkook really want to slap her right now but he control himself

"You deserve it, you can't force anyone to be your boyfriend and also Who you think you are? Why are you broking his love life?? Mind your own business Lalisa Manoban" her mom said to her angrily.

"Excuse me mam, If you want me to not tell my parents about this and create a big fight then tell her to get out of this school, addmission her in any other school but I can't tolerate her, She always bully my future husband that I can't see also she already broke so many careers" Jungkook said to her mom who now at him and nod.

"Yes Mr. Jeon don't worry, we will shift her in other school but don't tell your parents" her mom said politely then turn to jimin bowing to him too.

"I'm so sorry for her behavior, Please forgive us" Her mom said politely jimin smile and bow her back.

"It's ok mam, It's not your fault" jimin reply back with same kindness her mom smile and nod.

"Thanks dear, We are really sorry" her mom said to them.

"It's ok mam, but please give her a good punishment she need to understand what she did" Jungkook said glaring at lisa who was looking down in shame.

Her parents nod and roughly drag her outside the school.

They all come outside the office together and stand outside.

"Now tell me, what was that?" Jimin as jungkook also jisoo who was smiling that she finally succeeded to throw out lisa from this school and make Jikook together again.

"Baby, as I told you yesterday I hear jisoo and that bitch talking about you and yes it was really a trap by lisa who paid that boy to act like he did that with you even he didn't even touch you, I come inside and tell jisoo to tell me everything properly in between that lisa push her from the roof but I hold her wrist otherwise she would've die after that she also blackmail me by using her parents name thinking I will get scared and that time Taehyung come up with a camera...he was recording everything so that they can send this video to principal and throw her out of the school...This was jisoo and Taehyung plan to make us together again and teach lisa her lesson" Jungkook explain everything with a smile on his face jimin gasp in shock and look at jisoo

"I'm sooo sorry" he apologized to her but jisoo smile and shook her head

"It's ok" jisoo said to jimin

"Thank you so much for helping me jisoo and sorry for my rude behaviour" jimin again apologize to her who only smile

"I said nah it's ok, Friends?" She push her hand in front of him smiling, jimin kindly accept her friendship hand and hold her hand giving her a handshake

"Friends" he said smiling too then look at Jungkook who smile at jimin.

"Ok I should leave now" jisoo said and left

~Time skip~

The school was over and jimin was walking towards the main door to leave but suddenly someone cover his eyes and push him inside a empty classroom.

Jimin wiggle around to get free from the strong arms who only whisper something on his ears making jimin stop wiggling.

"I know who you are" jimin said smirking making him smirk proudly.

He lean closer towards his lips

"Who am I Babyboy?" He whisper near his lips sexily touching his hips.

"You are Daddy" jimin whisper back with same hotness in his voice making Jungkook smirk more, he bite his lips and then pull back staring at jimin who's eyes were still coverd by Jungkook's hand

"Whose daddy babyboy?" He again ask leaving hot breaths at his lips

"My Daddy" jimin whisper and finally pull Jungkook by his collar to start their session

_________________THE END_________________

Do you guys like this short story? I'm so sorry for any mistakes, am a beginner
:(((
Comment and tell me if you like it or not!

Take care❤️
See you in my next book!♥
Bye~