aa.7

"I'm Blue. Nice to finally meet you, P'Fluke."

Fluke shakes his hand, puzzled as he examines the other, "You know me?"

"Of course, I do." The other simply replies.

" The other simply replies

A guy naming Blue... Fluke's brows furrow slightly, he's thinking maybe they have already met before. It would be a shame not remembering a friend who doesn't forget you.

But it's impossible, he doesn't forget someone he once met, too.

The sound of the door closing draws the two's attention. The newcomer who just entered the house stops beside Fluke while staring at Blue.

So this must be Earth's 'special occasion'. Ohm guesses.

"What's wrong?" He asks Fluke as he notices the small guy's confused face. He casually encircled his shoulder with his arm.

Fluke flashes a small smile. "Nothing... hehe."

"Hi, My name is Blue." This time Blue offers his hand to the guy in glasses.

"...Ohm." The latter replies shaking his hand quickly.

"I... will just go to my room and bring my things." Fluke excuses himself before he starts to walk to his room with his things.

Ohm follows him without saying anything to Blue.

And Blue is left there, his eyes following Fluke as he walks upstairs.
---

"Tadaaaa"

Earth places a bowl of white sauce pasta on the table with a big smile, he looks at everyone, liking the reaction everyone showing.

"Wooow, it looks great!" Fluke gives Earth a thumbs up as he sits down.

"Uh, where's P'Kao and Prem?" Ohm asks.

"P'Kao won't be home tonight, he said he has a shoot in a resort... Prem, I've already messaged him but... I don't know why he's not here yet." Earth replies with a frown.

"Ah, forget about them. Let's eat!" Boun intrudes as he takes a serving from the bowl and places it on his plate.

And then they all take a part on their plate and begin to eat.

"Eumm, Earth! you should teach me how to do this." Fluke covering his mouth as he speaks.

"Do you like it?" The one who cooked asks.

Fluke smiles and nods at him before he catches Blue staring at him while he eats. This makes him feel a little anxious. He falls quiet and tries to ignore the staring.

"Is there a problem?" Ohm asks worried, his eyes settling on Fluke, who is wearing an unusual expression.

Fluke responds with a quick shake of his head.