aa.15

The four of them are silent as they head to the living room to talk. Earth is still sleeping in his room, and Prem is out buying materials for his research, so the other two don't know.

Boun's stare fixed on the couple, his hands are tightly clasped together as he leans forward. Kao sits calmly beside him, his arms folded, and he sighs as he lays back on the couch.

Ohm and Fluke sit across from them, tightly squeezing each other's hands, waiting for the elders to speak. While Ohm has a proud look on his face, the other is nervously gazing down and nibbling his own lip. 

It takes a few minutes before Ohm ends up breaking the silence, feeling like they're wasting their time. He turns to Fluke, and the latter looks up at him and tries to smile.

"Are you hungry?" He asks softly, receiving a nod.

He gives the small one a comforting smile before gently lifting his hand. "Let's go,"

Boun quickly stops them, raising his hand to block them as he frantically exclaims, "Wait, wait, wait! No one is going anywhere! You two, sit!"

Ohm groans exasperatedly as he scratches his brow, "You guys are not even speaking, why are we sitting here wasting our time?"

"Oh my goodness, I didn't even know how to face you two after seeing you do those...things... what were you guys doing?! why here?!" He keeps stuttering, he couldn't believe he got to see his friends, especially Ohm, doing such a thing. He's pretty traumatized, he can say.

"Where should we do it then? It was you guys' fault. You could've just left us alone and did us a favour by locking the door." Ohm simply responds with a blank expression.

He's starting to enjoy Boun's reaction, even if it's a little too much already. The small man next to him covers his face, trying to stop himself from laughing.

"You, why are you laughing, huh?" Boun points at him.

"Sorry..." He presses his lips together.

"Oh, c'mon! why are you making this big a deal? Did I ever say anything to you when you had a crush on Prem? and P'Kao, he dated Earth before!" Ohm brow furrow at this point.

Fluke looks at Boun, his eyes wide with surprise at what he's just heard. "You had a crush on Prem...?" Boun has always seemed to be the only one among them who's straight to him, so he didn't imagine he could also like guys.

"Yeah---but it was before when he just moved in.... why is this about me now?! But hey, the thing is, haven't you guys learned anything from what happened before? Everything was a mess. And now you guys are doing it too? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you guys are together, but I'm not sure If I can go through the same thing again." Boun looks them in the eyes with seriousness, pushing the two to become silent.

Just as Fluke expected, they will just ask them to think it over which means, to separate and just stay as friends.

"How long have you been together?" The eldest, who was silent for some while, suddenly speaks, his face remains calm.

"Two months..." Fluke answers softly.

Kao then takes a deep breath and gives each one a short look before speaking again. "I'm sorry, you guys, you're still feeling this way because of us... I didn't know this would affect you all this much." He pauses and takes a quick look at Boun. "However, Boun, my relationship with Earth and how we ended up has nothing to do with theirs. We can't stop these two if they really like each other. They've been friends for a long time before they got together, they probably know what they're doing. Let's just trust them. But, you two can assure us that you would not hurt others as we did."