aa.20

"Ohmmm! I've got something for you!"

Ohm is working on his laptop and nearly jumps out of his seat when Fluke's voice rings out near his room, startling him.

Fluke appears at his door a few seconds later, holding a plate and beaming at him.

The small guy walks over to him and says, "I know how much you like chocolates, so I baked these brownies for you." He then puts the brownies on the table and sits confidently on his lap.

Ohm looks at his face as he holds him by wrapping an arm over his waist. He smiles a little and says, "Is it okay if I eat it later? I'm quite busy now," he tries to sound soft.

"Then I'll just feed you," Fluke says as he takes the fork and cuts a piece of it for him to eat.

The other simply opens his mouth while his eyes focus on the screen, letting his boyfriend do as he wants.

"How's it?"

"Hmm?"

"I said, do you like it?"

"...yeah, yeah."

Fluke pouts. He put in a lot of effort for the brownies, even though he still doesn't feel well today just so they can talk peacefully about the problem, and all he gets in return is a 'yeah, yeah'?

"Ah~ Ohm!! Why are you ignoring me?!" Fluke frowns as he snaps at Ohm, startling the latter, giving him a panicked look.

"What's the matter?"

"...I want to talk!"

"...Ah, sorry. It's just that, this is something I need to finish today." Ohm turns off his laptop to pay attention to his grumpy boyfriend.

"Are you really busy or you're just really avoiding me? You've never done this to me before..." He pauses and mutters, "After what we did last night..."

"Avoiding you? Why would I do that to you?"

He breathes heavily, "Okay, but... first, take a bite." He gets one brownie which his boyfriend takes a bite of.

As he puts the brownie back on the plate, he speaks. "Seems like you already forgot, but it's important to me... and I want to talk to you about these things."

He receives a small nod, showing the other is listening.

"So, first things first... I... I'd like to apologize for being harsh to you when you met my friends. I am sorry if I offended you in any way. I guess I was just a little tipsy and didn't think clearly. But I know now, and understand what you felt that time, I just realized it... I'm so sorry."

"But I forced myself into that position, so I should be apol--"

"Ah-ah-eh-eh. I-talk-first, okay..." He places a finger on his lips to hush the other, this time, his left brow raises as he continues, "Well-you think I wouldn't know about that surprise dinner you prepared for me?"

Ohm is surprised for a few seconds as he stares at him. "...who told you about that?"

"Easy to guess but hey, doesn't matter!!"

"Oh... but... that... you don't have to think about it... it's not that important," He caresses the other's little soft plump cheek with his hand, giving him a comforting grin.

"It is to me... I feel so bad... You waited for nothing...for hours...alone." His lips purse out while looking down, causing the other to sigh.

"It's all right. You said you had a good time with Earth, too, so...yeah... that's what matters. Plus, I didn't even inform you about the dinner, so I shouldn't have expected you to show up."