Cursed Child Part 2

Act 1 Scene 18

ROSE, SCORPIUS, and ALBUS are walking around school grounds, nearing the forbidden forest. 

Rose: Thank you for accompanying me. 

Scorpius: No problem Rose. Chocolate?

Rose: Oh... sure, thank you. 

ALBUS obviously feels like a third wheel

Albus: So... how are you?

Rose: I was going to ask that same question of you two. You guys went missing earlier this year. 

Scorpius: (sheepishly) Oh... that...

Rose: What happened? Why did you leave?

Albus: I thought.... Uncle Ron and Aunt Hermione told you. 

Rose: My parents didn't tell me anything. I wanted to know because...

Scorpius: Maybe we should... go somewhere private...

Albus: Yes, I agree. 

Rose: That's a good idea. 

The trio goes to the edge of the forbidden forest and sits down

Albus: So... back during the summer, Amos Diggory came over to my house at night to talk to my dad about bringing Cedric Diggory back. You know that the Ministry had a time turner at that time, and he was asking to use it. Well, he brought his nurse, Delphi. She started talking to me, and I liked her. So, I decided that I was going to bring Cedric back myself. 

Scorpius: He told me and I helped. 

Rose: So... that's why you were gone? Was that after I tried to be friends with you?

Scorpius: Yes... It was...

Albus: So, anyways, we stole the time turner and went back, saving Cedric Diggory but making you nonexistent. 

Scorpius: So... we went back again and this time brought Voldy back. 

Albus: So... then we reversed it and tried to destroy the time turner, but Delphi stopped us. 

Rose: Who's Delphi?

Just then ATTICUS comes up behind them. ROSE freezes

Albus: Delphi is.... why are you staring?

Rose: Atticus... please, don't! 

Atticus: Sorry Rosie. You should have thought through setting off that alarm. You knew the consequences. 

Scorpius: (terrified) Rose, what is he talking about?

Albus: Who... who are you?

Atticus: Remember Delphi?

Rose: You... you work for her... But why does she want me?!

Atticus: If any of you three tell, Rosie here will pay the consequence. Your task is to get the time turner. Now, do it. 

They all nod, and when ATTICUS walks off the stage, they hug each other, bawling.