The mystery

(Remember, these are not connected, this is just a collection of my scribble ideas that float around in my brain. The Wingsiblings are the only ones that are connected.)

This is during the time that Albus is talking with Harry next to Cedric's grave at the end of the cursed child

Rose's POV

Okay, something is up. They must think I'm pretty stupid to not realize something is going on. When Hugo and I had a gap in our memory between September 27 and October 29, it was pretty creepy, and now nobody is divulging information on how this even happened! Albus is acting even weirder around me, and I am determined to find out why. 

I am ready to roll, I have a backpack full of ropes and books that I might need, and today is a day off, so the teachers won't be looking for me. As I stroll out of the school, I feel pretty confident. I mean, I know that this is dangerous, but I need answers. 

I illegally learned how to apperate in first year, so I wave my wand and Hogwarts disappears in front of me. I land in the viaduct that the Hogwarts express passes and start hiking towards St Oswald's home for old witches and wizards. I overheard something from my dad about this place, so I'm pretty sure it had some involvement. Walking in, an old wizard asks me, "What are you doing here young lady? Wait... are you Rose Granger Weasley, daughter of Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger?"

Oh no, this again. I open my mouth to say something to him, but then a witch yells, "Barney, it can't be her. She doesn't have any relations here and she can't be more than fourteen." 

"Peggy, she has the looks of it. And, who knows? Molly and Arthur could be sending a Christmas gram..."

"CHRISTMAS GRAM MY FOOT! Barney, it's not her."

This is... awkward. I try to sneak past the arguing seniors when the wizard stops and looks at me. 

"Well, Miss Granger Weasley, why are you here?" he asks 

"I... um... I am trying to find something." It technically isn't a lie, I'm trying to figure something out. "What are you trying to find?" he asked. 

"Well..." an idea pops into my head. My parents were here before, right? Maybe I could ask him...

"Where did Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger go while they were here?" The wizard smiles triumphantly and says, "Amos Diggory's room, but, you don't want to go there."

"Why not?" I ask as politely as I can. "Amos... well... some things happened about a month and a half ago... two boys around your age came here for him and left with Amos's nurse and alleged niece, Delphi. You really don't want to go there, Amos left to live somewhere else. They are going through the stuff now, and Delphi.. well... we were told she left but I think there's more to the story..."

"BARNEY STOP BOTHERING THE POOR GIRL!" the witch, Peggy, is glaring at Barney, the wizard, with enough fire in her eyes to make me cringe. "Alright alright, but, little lady, in an effort to keep you safe, I advise you to not go in there." 

I nod and say, "Thank you sir." before leaving to find Delphi's room and Amos's room. 

The floor of Delphi's room is covered in tarp, probably because they seem to be repainting the ceiling. Looking around, I can see that this place probably held a lot of secrets. Then, I feel something wet hit my nose. I wipe it with the tips of my fingers and look up at the wet part, when a speck of dark green catches my eye. I also learned some parsletongue, after a rather unfortunate incident I never told my parents about, so I whisper, 'reveal your secrets' in parsletongue. The walls and floor change to turn into something else, and there, in green sloped letters is a prophecy. I read it out loud to myself.