Luke 1:5-25

December 19, 2020
#GospelReflectionChallenge

'God's Promise'

Do you believe that God will fulfil all His promises in your life?

Sa sobrang dami nang nangyayare sa mundo
Sa mga plano mongng nabigo
Sa mga gusto mo, ngunit hindi naman para sayo
Sa mga panahong nawalan ka na ng pag-asa at ninais mong huminto

Masakit ngunit masaya dahil alam mong nandyan lamang Siya!

The gospel today, proved that the seemingly hopeless prayers for recovery, healing, and even pregnancies are not out of place. In what could seemingly be the dull routine of the ordinary, God shows up and lives are changed forever. In the thick darkness around us, let's choose to hold on to faith and renew our hope and confidence in God's faithfulness.

Are you familiar with the trend 'Law of Attraction?'

It likes sometimes we are our own enemies, we are our own obstacles, we doubt God, we doubt ourselves, even when God comes to help, we doubt Him. When our minds are occupied by despair, fear, worries, anxiety, doubts, envy, and other negativities, we make our own miracles and fruitfulness difficult and impossible. But when we are full of positive energy in our minds, we are most likely to attract miracles, fruitfulness and creativity. This is called law of attraction, you attract the things you focus on, if you focus on great things, you will definitely attract great things to your life.

In God nothing shall be possible. May the God Who remembered Zechariah remember you and do great and mighty things for you in Jesus name. Amen