~6~

THE NEXT DAY

THE NEXT DAY

(Chenle's house)

"Hey mom I am going out with a friend to watch the basketball game at xyz place I will come home by 7.30 8ish." Chenle informed as he wore his sneakers.

" Chenle informed as he wore his sneakers

Chenle outfit~

"Why didn't you call your friend home to watch the game?...you know right that we have a home theatre just for you...."

Chenle utterly shocked as he thought of an excuse for his insecurity, "well...umm y-you s-see  oh ya we were planning on going to the amusement park after that and xzy is close to the park right...therefor e we are going there instead." Chenle finally said and took a deep breathe.

"umm okay. I am glad you became friends with someone who isn't scared of roller coasters." His mother said smiling.

Chenle loudly chuckled at the undirect dig at Jisung. "bye mom." 

-

Jin-a's outfit~

Jin-a's outfit~

"Heyyy" Chenle waved at the girl who was standing fidgeting with the popsocket attached to her phone. "Sorry I am late." Chenle continued as he came closer. 

"Hii. Oh that is ok  no big deal. It's funny though cause you live near by ."Jin-a  wondered as she softly chuckled.

"I DO LIVE NEARBY." Chenle said defensively making it pretty obvious he was lying.

"Ya ya I believe you.....I just thought it was funny that is all, you anyway aren't late the game hasn't started yet, lets go in. " Jin-a comforted as Chenle's face slowly started to relax again as he smiled and walked in with Jin-a. 

-

"Yassss. I knew Golden State warriors were gonna win. Stephen Curry can seriously DO NO WRONG." Chenle excitedly squeaked. 

Ikrrrr the jump shot they did in the end...ahh chef kissed." Jin-a replied enthusiastically. 

They kept on boosting about the game as Chenle's phone rang. 

"Hey Jisung," Chenle said as he picked up the phone

"Hey. i am waiting near the entrance of the park. where are you two?"

"We are reaching in 5 minutes wait outside only, we are coming." 

"Ok. See you"

"Yup. See ya." Chenle said ending the call. 

"Jisung is waiting outside the park. Lets go." Chenle said turning to face Jin-a. 

"Jisung?? you mean PARK JISUNG??!" 

Who else wants Chenle orange hair for life?!He looks so damn good in it

He looks so damn good in it