22

"Hey Jinjina" Miyeon said cheerfully as Jina hesitantly approached her. 

Jina wanted to talk to Miyeon about why she never replied and just talk to her about yesterday night but she had a lingering feeling Miyeon would get annoyed by her stupid questions. In the past when Jina got jealous she used to be a baby about it and make a fuss which annoyed people so she just borrowed her feelings deep down because she didnt want to seem like the type who still makes a big deal out of such small stuff. 

"Hey Mimi!" Jina replied trying to play cool. "Did you have fun with your friends yesterday?"

"Yup. I didnt want to post anything but we decided to do matching posts so I posted. How was your day yesterday? did you do the ice-cream challenge from the to-do list?"

"My day was good. Ya I did the ice-cream challenge...the guy at the store gave my such weird looks when left tasting everything but bought nothing." Jina said laughing lightly as she smiled internally about the time she spent with Jisung. 

Miyeon chuckled loudly, "I would never have the courage to do something like that. It is so strong of you Jinjina. I am so proud!"

"I know I am great!" Jina said flipping her hair making Miyeon smile wholesomely. 

"You are the greatest! Are you prepared for Thursday's CSI test?"

"Almost..i still have to revise on the theory part. You?"

"Kind off I still need to freshen up on it and practice the practical part again."

"Okay. Good luck!"

"You too Jinjina. Bye-bye"

-

"Mom!!! The dance professor made my class representative!!" Jisung shouted as he slammed the house door.

"Jinjja?! That is so great Jisungie! I am so proud of you sweetie!"

"You called me?" Jisung's little sister questioned cluelessly.

"No i didnt." Mrs. Park answered confused. 

"Oh I thought you said sweetie, " Yuri stated.

"Ohh that it was meant for your brother baby."

"Ok."

"Riri you know the teacher made me leader for my dance class."

"Woah Daebak oppa! now you will stop dancing so much in the baroom and dance more in class" She said making Jisung's mom hit Jisung's shoulder while laughing and pulling  the young ones cheeks.(I wrote 'baroom' because she is a kid so she cant pronounce it properly.)

"Thank you" Jisung said hugging his sister as she clutched onto her Barbie. 

The elder two waited for the young girl to leave with her dolls before starting to talk again.

"Jisung I think you should wait for some days before telling your father. Yesterday itself he got mad t you if you anger him again one day later I am scared about what can happen."

"I got your point mom. I wait for some time before telling him."

"Thank you. I am going to make your favorite for dinner today Jisungie!

"Thanks mom. Love you.

"Love you too"

-

Thursday

"Ok students you may start your test."