~7~

"Ohh geez! What is the big deal? You know Jisung?" Chenle asked quite curious

Jina realized how loudly she had reacted and cursed herself in her head.
"No not really..its just he is kinda annoying cause he is like all the teachers favourite and they are always complimenting him."

Chenle chuckled " now that I think about it you and Jisung are totally opposite like the teachers love him but they hate you. He is kinda shy and rule follower whereas you are like fearless and rule breaker. I am glad I didnt tell you that Jisung was joining us, telling you two last minute and seeing your reaction is so much more fun and dramatic. Wish I had popcorn. " Chenle said with a devilish smile as the pair walked towards the amusement park.

Jina rolled her eyes at the sneaky boy and after a while realized what Chenle said. "Wait...you said 'you two last minute' so....Jisung doesnt know I am the one coming with you?"

"Ya he doesn't."

"Scandalous" Jina whispered as both of them smiled at her comment.

-

"Hey Jisung, " Chenle waved trying to catch Jisungs attention.
Jisung waved back with his large palm as he squinted his eyes to figure out who was figure standing besides Chenle.

As Chenle and Jin-a got closer Jina brightly waved at Jisung. "Annyeong"

Jisung just stared at her wide eyed and lips parted. He knew this trip to the amusement park was going to be anything but simple if Jina was coming along.
Chenle got close to Jisung and pushed his chin upwards to close the gap between Jisung's heart shaped lips.
Jisung came back into his senses by shaking his head and replied with a "SHE is your mystery friend?!" Jisung said unexpectedly

Chenle almost fell at his knees laughing like a dolphin as Jin-a just lightly smiled looking at her shoes

"Sorry that came out wrong." Jisung said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ohh it's ok even I had a similar reaction."

"God I am a genius. Telling you both last minute is so worth it. You reactions are priceless. " Chenle said still laughing making the other two roll there eyes.

" I never had any male friends in my life. I am starting to understand it was better that way." Jina commented as Jisung helped pick up Chenle who was yet laughing on the floor.

If u also have difficulty making male friends trust me, u are not alone!

Vote~~