~8~

The three of them entered the park after paying for the ticket as they walked around

Jiusng wondered as to why Chenle didnt pay for his(Jisungs) ticket as well like he usually does...probably cause he would have to pay for Jinas also. Jisung let go of it as he had enough money to pay for himself and it would be selfish to except Chenle to pay for him.

Jin-a looked around with sparkle in her eyes as memories flashed through her head. Families surrounded all having fun and kids lips rosy red due to cotton candy as they ran around and parents lifting up their kids and plopping them on the carousel as the kids giggle.

Few people here and there with their hand around their tummy who are probably going to throw up soon.
Jina taking her sweet time of admiration zoned back in soon only to not see any trace of the boys.
She started walking around as she headed in the direction of the wildest roller coaster thinking Chenle must be there but to her surprise it was someone totally unexpected.

From afar she saw him starring at the roller coaster scared to death.
She tiptoed to reach his towering height,
" you know....you only live once, might as well try it."
The words along with her hot breath reaching Jisung's ears sending chills down his spine.

Lol that Chenji Shanghai episode ;>Vote☆

Vote☆