~21~

The period started and the first thing the professor said was, "ok class I will be announcing the class representative at the end of the class

The period started and the first thing the professor said was, "ok class I will be announcing the class representative at the end of the class."

the words made Jisung aggressively submerge his face into his palms out of annoyance but quickly went back to standing straight as he was in the first row. 

After some time(15 mins)

"Ugh when will this period end?!" Jisung said out of frustration looking at the wall clock. 

"Dude just do your best right now and don't worry about the class representative because sir can be deciding the representative based on how you perform today." Jina replied as the pair waited for group 1's performance to get over.

"It's easier said then done but okay ill try, I guess" Jisung replied sounding tired. 

Group 2 students got up as the professor critiqued and corrected group 1. 

"Fighting Jisung-ah!" Jin-a encouraged the sweating boy.

"oh -uh" was all that came out of Jisung's mouth.

End of the class

"Now that the class has ended I will reveal the class representative. it is Park Jisung.. Congratulations and be responsible." The professor said in the most anti-climactic way possible and rushed out of the class. 

"Aigooo! congrats Jisungie!" Jina said looking up at him thinking a hug would be weird.

"Ahh thank you," Jisung said cutely due to the nickname Jaemin usually uses.

"Celebrate today! I have to go for my next class. see ya."

"Okay see ya."  Jisung said waving as he packed his bag as classmates congratulated him and some commented that he is a teachers pet and that he doesn't deserve to be the C.R. he just kept quite and ignored the rude ones but it still got to him. 

"What if I am not a great dancer and sir only made me the representative because of Chenle's mom?" Jisung started overthinking.

-
"I told you that you will be the class representative and I am always right." Haechan complimented himself sending a wink to Jisung.

"Ya sure" sarcasm left Jaemins mouth as he pulled Jisungs cheeks.

"Ya ya ok done. I need to talk to Jisung so guys get away!" Chenle said impatiently as he tightly took Jisungs hand and rushed away.

"Hey what the hell?!" Jisung exclaimed trying to loosen the grip of Chenle's hand.

"Broo! My mom.didnt say anything to the dance professor so you became the representative on your own efforts!" Chenle said is his usual loud yet cheerful voice.

"You pulled me so hard for that? It does feel so much more better that I got it on my own efforts thank you. But you promised that your mom will talk to him..." jisung replied massaging his rosy red wrist.

"Well my mom said that you should get it on your own merit and it's kind of cheating to do something like this. She said that if you dont become the representative she would have gone and made sure the professor changes his decision and makes you CR. She said lots more but I zoned out. " chenle said making Jisung chuckle.

"True it would be cheating. I am so glad I made class representative without anyone's help!"
" I hope my father is proud."

"He will be. If you are so passionate for dance that you the goody two shoes are ready to cheat for it shows how much you love it" Chenle reassured.

"Ya...but he doesn't get it ..."

"Give him time. Now stop complaining it's time to celebrate Pwark!" Chenle said pulling Jisungs already hurting wrist again.

"Yahh stop! It hurts"

"That's what she said" Chenle replied diabolically.

-