~9~

Jisung froze back facing Jin-a

Jisung froze back facing Jin-a. He quickly turned around only to find a black camera right in front of his face blocking his view of Jin-a though he heard her giggle.
"Sorry but I had to capture your terrified reaction."

"Oh god don't show it to Chenle, he anyways teases me for being a pussy."

"Well that depends.... "

"On whattt?" Jisung said with desperation in his voice.

"Onn.. It depends on you riding this roller coaster" Jina said beaming.

"Ya.. no way."

Oh come onn.  If you ride it neither Chenle nor anyone else can't call you a "pussy". Plus didn't you hear what I just said 'you only live once, might as well do it.' Are you planning on coming into college and not even being able to ride a roller coaster?"

"Well no.....fine let's do it but let's start with a less scary roller coaster first. "

"Sure great. Let's goooo" Jin-a said enthusiastically making Jisung smile coyly and follow her.

"Oh wait...just call Chenle and tell him to come near the roller coaster." Jina said remembering Chenle is missing.

"Oh Chenle went to the archery section so he will take some time plus I don't want him to see me getting scared on the roller coaster."

Jin-a chuckled "ahhh okay. I am sure you will be fine."

-

They finally got a seat on the roller coaster after waiting for decades.

"LEG'S GO SIT IN THE FRONT ROW!" Jina exclaimed making Jisungs stomach grumble.

"Do we have to?"

"Yess duh! It's you first time imagine how much cooler it would be on the first row!"

"Jeez but if I sit in the first row in college I am boring." Jisung mumbled but loud enough for Jina to hear and laugh loudly.

"You're funny" Jina said as she pulled Jisung towards the first row.

They both sat and wore their safety belts as Jin-a could see Jisung shivering.

"you only live once. Fighting!"

-

"God that was sooo fun!! I didnt even throw up. Isn't this great. " Jisung squeaked as they collected their stuff they had kept on the side before getting on the ride.

"Haha you have that first time glow on your face. I knew you would enjoy it. Let's go collect the picture of the ride. It would be a good memory."

"Umm but it's kinda expensive. I dont have much money on me." Jisung said embarrassed while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh no problem. I will but it for you."

"Oh no I cant possibly make you do that."

"Dude it's ok. I am kinda rich." Jina said flipping her hair proudly.

"Huh to have your confidence..."

"Even I didnt have me confidence months back. Dont worry you will have my confidence. Now let's go get that picture!"

-

"Yo where are you?" Jin-a asked Chenle who was on the other side of the call.

"I am still in the archery section."

"Can I come there? I wanted to try archery...."

"Ya sure."

"Kk coming. See ya sucker." Jin-a said hanging up.

Jin-a headed to the archery section as Jisung followed her cause he felt a wave of confidence and kept repeating 'you only live once'

-

"Wow Jisung you are actually good at this." Chenle said surprised.

"Wish you could say the same about me." Jina said sulking as she missed almost 3/4 of her shots and the other 1/4 only got her points like 3 and 4...

"You will get better. Even I was no good at the start." Chenle said thinking it would be a comfort.

"Hmmm probably. But you are so good at this Jisung!" Jina complimented changing the subject.

"Thank you. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't even ever come to the archery section."

"Yahhhh cringe. Yay thirdwheeling is sooo fun." Chenle said sarcastically making both the J's roll their eyes as they walked towards the roller coaster again for Chenle and they did a few more rides before leaving.

So

So... the first proper interaction of Jisung and Jin-a!