~12~

It was the 2nd week of college

Jina entered the computer lab for her first class computer science and started walking towards Miyeon only to see Jeno taking a seat besides her

"They are dating already?!" Jina wondered as she heard a groans and happy squeaks from behind her. She turned around to see the students who entered after her checking out something on the board.
"Oh shoot. The new sitting arrangements" Jina finally realized and she went to check it out herself.
"Kim Jina Kim Jina kim jina..oh here it is...Na jaemin."

Jin-a walked up to the 3rd last row and took a seat besides Jaemin who was lost is his book until he heard Jina put her bag on the table making look out out of his book.

"Sorry I didn't see you come in." Jaemin said looking like he just woke up.

"Ohh no problem."

Jaemin rubbed his eyes and then looked around the class to see Miyeon and Jeno right in front of them.
"It's a bestfriend swap!" Jaemin said cheerfully.

"Sorry what?"

"Oh I said it's a bestfriend swap cause me and Jeno are bestfriends and you and miyeon are besties and we are swapped."

"Ohh ya that is cool."Jina replied.

"Excuse him, he has had too much coffee." Jeno asked making the girls laugh and Jaemin roll his eyes.
"He had like 3 cups of americano WITHOUT SUGAR this morning." Jeno said for sure not exaggerating.

"You like americano without sugar too? Jina is obsessed with that thing. I never get how people can like americano its soo bitter!" Miyaon said making a disgusted face.

"Exactly!" Jeno agreed as Jina and Jaemin just rolled their eyes.

"How was your weekend mimi?"
"I was good... studied through most of it and oh ya I went for icecream with my theatre minor kids." What about you?"

"Oh cool! Same even I studied a lot. Plus i went to watch a basketball game with Chenle and then the 2 of us went to the amusement park with Jisung. Btw was Jeno their when you went for ice cream?" Jina whispered at the end nudging Miyeons shoulder.

"First of all, Jeno was not their only me and the girls. Second, STOP CHANGING THE SUBJECT. So your first male friends huh...."

"Yup. After trying so hard to get a male friend and failing miserably in school I finally have some in College."

"Yes you do!"

"Thank you thank you. Tbh even I should make some friends with people in my minors and major."

"Isn't Jisung with you in dance?" Miyeon suggested

"Ohh ya...actually he is even in pysch with me. But I need someone for my architecture major though. Huh I will see. "

"Ohk good luck. You know you can always hang out with me and my theatre friends."

"Nah that is ok. But thanks mimi."

Jin-a waved at the Jiusng and Chenle who were entering the class with Heechan.

"I still can't believe you got Jisung to ride a roller coaster. Seriously a miracle!!" Jina chuckled at his serious yet surprised face.

"Well I am a pysch minor so you can give some credits to that. Plus did you see the roller coaster candid pic?"

"Oh my god yes! Chenle sent it on our group chat. Jisung looked terrified he looked so scared yet cute. That picture is to die for." Jaemin said pulling Jisung's cheeks .

"YAHH STOP IT." Jisung said annoyed as the professor walked in and the boys went to their seats.

Haechan besides a girl named Ryujin.(ITZY)
Chenle was sitting besides Mark but his eyes were busy looking at some girl sitting diagonal to him..I think her name is Chaeryeong. (ITZY)
Renjun besides Shuhua. (G-IDLE)

And finally Jina's eye went towards Jisung who was sitting with Wonyoung. She was the prettiest girl in the batch and was surely going to end up being the popular kid.
"She looks like a doll." Jina mumbled.

"You okay?" .....