~20~

As Jina switched off her phone thought filled her mind about the time she spent with Jisung that night and she weirdly keep on laughing at herself by remembering the jokes they shared

She finally understood how people could walk without listening to music. 

-

Tuesday : 2nd week on college

Jina walked down the hall straight to her locker still yawning with enormous dark circles under her eyes due to last nights incomplete sleep. 

She heard a hand violently tapping the back of her shoulder, "JINA- YAHHH!!"

she turned around immediately waking up from half sleepy mood and flinched at Jisung's tall figure being so close to her face. She moved one step behind her back smashing her locker. She got lost in her thoughts thinking some movie like scene would take place next causing a dreamy diabolical smile appearing on her face.

"HELLO?!!! I AM TALKING TO YOU. WHY DID YOU SWITCH OFF YOUR PHONE yesterday night?" He said the last two softly as he didnt want weird rumor's to erupt. 

Jina flashed back into reality only to be disappointed, "huh?"

"Why didn't you pick up your phone last night? I was so worried something happened to you like you could have gotten kidnapped or even worse . Jinjja Pabo-ya!" Jisung exclaimed relaxing a little and by moving a little further away from Jina.

"My phone was kind of annoying me. Don't worry I am alive and totally fine.......like you can see." Jina said still in shock moving her face side-to-side vigorously to shake it off. 

"Umm ok ," Jisung said turning around

"It's very sweet of you Jisung to be so worried but trust me I am fine." Jina said her face stuffed into her locker and then turned towards Jisung to flash a smile to him.

'its cause of my younger sister I kind of tend to be overprotective."

'I think it is very thoughtful of you. plus I was used to having an overprotective sibling so im used to it."

"Was used to?"

"Umm...well um oh ya my sister went abroad to study so like ya...." she lied and then walked past Jisung hurrying and she said, "gotta gooo bye." So that Jisung doesn't suspect anything but the whole scene was unusual  and so quick that it pasted as Jisung just stood there.
luckily he bought Jina's lie. 

-

Architecture class

"YAHH JINA WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. THAT WAS SO WEIRD NOW HE WILL SURELY SUSPECT SOMETHING." Jina scolded herself while banging her forehead to her book, hard. 

she then started contemplating whether or not to talk to Miyeon first or just wait for Miyeon to talk first. as they waited for the professor to enter.  

She spotted a familiar face in her class and apporaced her as she was clearly going mad alone. 

"Hey! do I know you from my CSI class?"

"Oh ya! I am Chearyeong. You are Jina right?

*ITZY's Chaeryeong*

"Yup. nice to meet you Chae. "

"Chae?"

"Umm ya... I like giving nicknames to people."

"Ohh cute." Chae replied as they started talking about random stuff. Chae seemed like the shy type so it look some time for her to get comfortable. 

The professor entered and Jina went back to her seat to sit next to her partner who kept digging his nose. She wondered if their was like gold or something inside his nose.

-

Jina walked towards her dance minor class knowing she wasn't going to be picked as the representative as she wasn't bothered. She saw the literally shivering Jisung sitting besides her. His skin paler then ever and continuously sweating like he just performed straight fr 5 hours. Fidgeting continuously with his hands he was positioned in the front row as Jina entered and approached him as she was aware about the event causing Jisung to be in this state.

"You okay? You look like you just murdered someone."

"huh?" Jisung said getting distracted from his worries.

"you ok?"

"I guess...well i am really have to become the representative and like my friends mom who is trustee at the college also put a good word but I am still so scared. You know?"

"The professor literally love you, trust me he does. You are bound from heaven to become the representative. Fighting!"

"Hmm." he replied turning around every second to see if the professor arrived. 

Jina handed him a bottle of water to cool him down. The professor entered making his eyes to wide as he turned around erecting his back and wiping the sweat off his face trying to act all is okay.