231-235

Chapter 231: Fang Yu's research

One second to remember, wonderful novels have no pop-ups

School is over at noon, and the students in the class are still studying.

Many people have brought lunch boxes to the classroom, so that they can save time in the canteen for review.

Fang Yu also stayed for a while to read the last chapter of the novel.

After reading it, he stretched his waist and prepared to eat in the cafeteria.

At this time, a figure appeared at the back door of the classroom.

Xia Tinghe stood at the back door and looked inside.

"Look for me?" Fang Yu suddenly appeared in front of her, shocking her.

"Yes, yes." Xia Tinghe replied.

"What's the matter?" Fang Yu asked.

"Do you have time...to have a meal with me?" Xia Tinghe asked with his face flushed slightly.

Seeing her look like this, Fang Yu frowned and asked, "Are you a treat?"

"Yeah!" Xia heard the load and nodded heavily.

Fang Yu didn't speak, as if thinking about it.

At this time, many boys in the back row noticed this scene, full of jealousy.

This Fang Yu is really disgusting!

They are studying hard and preparing for the college entrance examination. Fang Yu was able to absent from class to read novels at will, and now he has a girl!

Even if you pick up a girl, you still have to be a school girl!

Is there any reason? ?

"Okay." Fang Yu hesitated for a while before agreeing to Xia Tinghe's invitation.

Then, in the eyes of envy and hatred, Fang Yu and Xia Tinghe left together.

Among these eyes, one of them came from Tang Xiaorou.

Tang Xiaorou bit her pink lips, holding the pen with her right hand tightly, feeling very uncomfortable.

...

Fang Yu and Xia Tinghe did not go to the cafeteria, but went to a tea restaurant outside the school.

At the table, Fang Yu ate his head.

Xia Tinghe ordered ice water and drank mouthfuls.

A few minutes later, Fang Yu picked up a napkin and wiped his mouth, and asked, "Say, what can I do?"

Xia Tinghe knew that his careful thoughts were being seen, and his face was slightly red, and he whispered: "Can you...can you teach me martial arts?"

Practice martial arts?

Fang Yu raised his brows and said, "Martial arts? Why do you suddenly want to practice martial arts? I suggest you continue to develop on the road of art. You played the guzheng last time."

Xia Tinghe bit her lip and said, "I am more interested in martial arts... Guzheng is just my hobby."

Fang Yu squinted slightly, looked at Xia Tinghe for two or three seconds, and then said: "I'll just tell you, you have no talent and are not suitable for martial arts. In addition, I don't accept disciples."

Xia Tinghe's face changed slightly.

As a girl, her martial arts talent is actually pretty good. At the age of seventeen this year, she is already an innate Qidan martial artist. Among her peers, this level is not low.