261-265

Chapter 261: Weird way of death

One second to remember, wonderful novels have no pop-ups

"Why are only the teams from the various sects coming to Fallen Immortal Valley? There are no other warriors?" Fang Yu asked.

"Because the news of Falling Immortal Valley was not completely spread to the outside world, only the major sects in Huaibei should know this news." Su Lengyun said.

Fang Yu nodded.

Ten thirty in the morning.

An old man in a blue robe appeared, using his true energy to transmit his voice: "The hour has come, and the second batch of sects can enter the valley."

As soon as the old man's voice fell, the teams of the major sects immediately walked into the Valley of Fallen Immortal.

Su Lengyun was not in a hurry, waiting for the front sect to enter first, and then began to walk forward.

Fang Yu walked beside Su Lengyun.

The Goshawk faction followed closely and walked into the Fallen Immortal Valley.

...

The blue-robed old man at the Sky Star Gate silently watched one team after another entering the valley.

He turned around and prepared to leave until there was no one left at the entrance of the valley.

At this time, a man wearing a black cloak suddenly appeared in front of him.

"What's the situation? How many people entered the Fallen Immortal Valley?" the man asked.

The blue-robed old man's eyes narrowed slightly and said, "Similar to the original estimate, there are probably more than 300 people who have entered the valley, each from more than 20 different sects."

"More than three hundred people...not bad, very rewarding," the man said.

The blue-robed old man touched his beard and said, "My task here has been completed. After it's done, it should be given to us at the Star Gate. I hope you don't forget it."

The man smiled and said, "Don't worry, head Zheng. Our witch **** cult always pays attention to credibility. Besides, those magic treasures, medicinal materials and jade items are meaningless to us witch **** cult."

The blue-robed old man nodded, remembering something, and said sternly: "You must make sure to keep everyone inside."

"If someone escapes and tells what happened inside, not only will we be finished at the Star Gate, but you will not be able to escape from the Sorcerer Sect!"

"Head Zheng does not need to worry too much, we will definitely handle this," said the man in the cloak.

"Yeah." The blue-robed old man carried his hands on his back and looked at the Fallen Immortal Valley ahead, his eyes flashing coldly.

...

"Master, the people of the Goshawk faction have been following us!" A female disciple noticed this and stepped forward and said to Su Lengyun.

Su Lengyun knew that the Goshawk faction was following, but she didn't want to bother.

She came here because she wanted to lead her disciples to experience, and there was no need to conflict with the Goshawk faction.

"Leave them alone." Su Lengyun said.

At this time, they had already reached the first fork of Fallen Immortal Valley.