160-170

161: Mountain of Terror

PrevNextTable of Contents

Settings

One second to remember, wonderful novels have no pop-ups

Hearing this scream, Fang Yu turned his head.

"What's wrong? What's wrong!?" Zhong Yuan asked loudly, anxiously.

At this time, the fog was so big that people couldn't see things one meter away.

"Six, six elders...ah..." Zhong Liyu's voice was trembling, and he was obviously terrified to the extreme.

Before he finished speaking, there was another scream.

At this moment, Fang Yu could see a figure leaning against Zhong Liyu.

When he fixed his eyes, Fang Yu's face changed slightly.

It turned out to be a corpse!

A mummy leaned against Zhong Liyu!

Judging from the clothes, this corpse is one of the four elders of the Zhong family!

"Miss...this is...the sixth?" The other three elders also noticed the mummy leaning on Zhong Liyu.

"Get it off of me..." Zhong Liyu trembled.

An elder looked ugly, stretched out his hand and slapped the corpse away with true energy.

"Snapped!"

The mummy fell to the ground.

Fang Yu stepped forward, squatted down, and observed carefully.

The flesh and blood were completely withered, and the eyeballs were all shriveled...a complete corpse.

"How could this happen? Why did the sixth elder suddenly..." The other three elders looked at the mummy on the ground, their eyes flushed, and their faces pale.

They didn't expect that, alone, a strong person in the realm of grandmasters, they would turn into a corpse so quietly!

"How did you find that he became a corpse?" Fang Yu asked Zhong Liyu, who was still in shock.

"Six, six elders have been walking by my side, very close to me, so I can see him... but he stopped abruptly just now. I was very puzzled. I looked at him and found that he... became This is what it looks like now." Zhong Liyu said with a trembling face pale.

In other words, this seventh elder turned into a corpse in a very short time.

This is weird.

Fang Yu squinted to observe the corpse, his eyes flashing.

To make a living person instantly turn into a corpse, some kind of magic must be used.

But Fang Yu had just walked not far ahead, without the slightest notice.

"How did it do it?" Fang Yu thought.

But he didn't think for too long, so he stood up and said to the Zhong family brothers and sisters: "Go on."

The Zhong brothers and sisters at this time were terrified.

Not long after entering Baichuan Mountain, he lost an elder, still in such a strange way.

"Fang, Master Fang, what is there in there?" Zhong Yuan asked Fang Yu.

Fang Yu shook his head and said, "I don't know yet, I'll know if I keep going."