256-260

Chapter 256: Are you sure you want to do this?

One second to remember, wonderful novels have no pop-ups

Only in front of these mundane mortals can he realize what it is like to be the young master of the Chen family.

In the Chen family, and even in front of the major martial arts families, his limelight was completely suppressed by his younger brother Chen Luo.

When everyone mentions the Chen family, they will definitely mention Chen Luo.

As for Chen Yi who can't practice martial arts?

Whether it is members of the family or those from the martial arts family outside, he has never been regarded in his eyes, and many people even call him trash.

Chen Yi knew all these things, he was aggrieved, but he was helpless.

Chen Luo's evildoer is not comparable to a person like him who can't practice martial arts.

Thinking of these things, Chen Yi was full of anger.

...

"This necklace is so beautiful." Tang Xiaorou muttered to herself with bright eyes.

Fang Yu, who was emptying his brain to rest next to him, opened his eyes and said, "If you want, you can buy it."

"bid?"

Tang Xiaorou didn't respond, but Wen Xiaotian sneered.

"Do you know who the bidder is? It is Chen Yi! Chen Yi from the Chen family in Huaibei! If you dare to bid, he dare to make you pay!" Wen Xiaotian gave Fang Yu a disdainful look and said, "Go ahead. The bidding has already exceeded two million. If you want to bid, you must have enough money. If you don’t pay for the items, the consequences will be serious.”

From Wen Xiaotian's point of view, Fang Yu was just pretending to be forced!

Want to show courtesy in front of girls?

Wen Xiaotian has played enough with this kind of trick, and he can see through it at a glance!

Just like this bear, still want to spend millions to give girls necklaces? Do not pee and see what you are like!

Wen Xiaotian's tone was aggressive, but Fang Yu didn't care.

He was when Wen Xiaotian did not exist.

"Do you have any money?" Fang Yu asked, looking at Tang Xiaorou.

"Yes, but..." Tang Xiaorou's pretty face showed hesitation.

On the one hand, she really wanted this necklace.

On the other hand, after Chen Yi bid, the audience was silent, and no one dared to bid anymore.

Chen Yi's identity is obviously not simple.

"Two million at a time!"

"Two million twice!"

On the stage, the auctioneer is already counting down.

The venue was still quiet.

At the beginning of Chen Yi's bid, the ownership of this necklace was clear.

Can only belong to Chen Yi.

"three million."

Just as the auctioneer was about to give the hammer to determine the ownership of the necklace, a calm voice sounded.

Everyone changed their faces and turned to look at the source of the sound.

It is Fang Yu.

Fang Yu sat on the chair with a calm expression.