101-110

Chapter 101: 4 underdeveloped limbs, simple mind

One second to remember, wonderful novels have no pop-ups

Looking for Fang Yu?

The boys in the classroom looked at Fang Yu together, their eyes shocked.

Only a few days after Xia Tinghe transferred to another school, he actually took the initiative to find Fang Yu?

Coupled with the redness on Xia's face when listening to He speaks, and the shy expression...

Could it be...

Thinking of this, the shock in many boys' eyes turned into jealousy.

Fang Yu has already gotten so close to Tang Xiaorou, is it possible that the new goddess will be harmed by him too?

No reason!

Tang Xiaorou looked at Xia Tinghe and Fang Yu, her beautiful eyes filled with suspiciousness.

Fang Yu frowned slightly looking at Xia Tinghe.

This chick is coming to trouble again?

Xia Tinghe smiled when she saw Fang Yu, as if flowers were in full bloom, which made her fascinated.

Tian Dong, who was standing in front of her, was fascinated for a while.

Fang Yu was about to walk towards Xia Tinghe, but was held back by Tang Xiaorou.

"Where are you... going?" Tang Xiaorou bit her lip and asked.

"Someone is looking for me, of course I have to go out to see you." Fang Yu replied, walking to the back door of the classroom, in front of Xia Tinghe.

"You have something to do with me?" Fang Yu asked.

"Well, I have something to ask you, classmate Xiaoyu, would it be convenient for you to come to the rooftop?" Xia Tinghe said softly with a smile on his face.

Rooftop?

The boy who was eavesdropping around with his ears pricked up, and there was another wailing in his heart.

Where is the rooftop?

It's a place where couples from school go up to be intimate!

Xia Tinghe took the initiative to invite Fang Yu to the rooftop. It was obvious what he wanted to do, right?

"Okay." Fang Yu immediately agreed.

"Then let's go." Xia Tinghe smiled lightly again and turned to leave.

Fang Yu followed Xia Tinghe and left together.

At this time, the classroom has exploded.

"Damn, when did Fang Yu hook up Xia Tinghe?"

"It hasn't been a week since Xia Tinghe transferred school. Is this too fast?"

"Obviously, Fang Yu is a scumbag! There is already Tang Xiaorou, but he still..."