91-100

The Strongest Qi Refiner Chapter 91: Budo Family Summit!

PrevNextTable of Contents

Settings

One second to remember, wonderful novels have no pop-up

Fang Yu glanced at Li Xiaomo, then turned and walked back to Li Bingyan's car.

"Let's go, go home." Fang Yu said to Li Bingyan who was stupefied.

Li Bingyan returned to his senses, looking at Fang Yu as if seeing a god.

He knew that he did not follow the wrong boss.

With Fang Yu, the future is absolutely limitless!

Ding Ran looked at Fang Yu, with brilliance in her beautiful eyes.

She has finally confirmed that the scene that has been in her mind is not a dream, but real.

Fang Yu has the ability to block a galloping truck with his bare hands!

...

It wasn't until Fang Yu's car disappeared into the night that Li Xiaomo straightened up and let out a long sigh of relief.

At this time, she was already covered in cold sweat.

Just now, when she met Fang Yu's cold eyes, her heart was cold, thinking that something big would happen tonight.

Calculating Fang Yu's level of power is just walking a tightrope.

If you are not careful, you will fall into the abyss.

The result now is the best result.

At least Fang Yu didn't do anything against her or Qingyan Society.

Otherwise, the consequences would be disastrous...

...

At around nine o'clock in the evening, Fang Yu returned home, sat at the desk, thinking about some things.

Some recent things made him feel that something was wrong.

The first thing is Ziyan Palace, this sect that was destroyed by him two thousand five hundred years ago, why would anyone still master its secret method?

Fang Yu was pretty sure that he had destroyed all the things that could be destroyed in the Ziyan Palace, such as the Treasure Pavilion, the Magic Pavilion, the exercise room...nothing was left out!

Even the valley where the sect of Ziyan Palace was located collapsed and turned into ruins by Fang Yu.

However, what the Bear Tyrant used that night was indeed the secret method of the Purple Flame Palace.

The second thing is that the killer I met tonight is obviously the descendant of the Five Poison Sect, and almost all of the spells he used are related to the Five Poison Sect.

Moreover, when the assassin mentioned the Five Poison Sect, he even triggered a curse and died instantly.

This shows that the Five Poison Sects that should have been destroyed two thousand years ago are likely to still exist in the world.

These two things have one thing in common.

It is the sect that was destroyed thousands of years ago, and descendants suddenly appeared during this time.

Why is it suddenly?

Because Fang Yu had never seen any of their descendants in the previous two thousand years.