296-300

Chapter 296: Bloodthirsty!

One second to remember, wonderful novels have no pop-ups

Fang Yu had never seen a dragon, but he stared at the golden light inside the round object, but he could see a vague outline.

A huge and extremely long body, with golden eyes and two horns on top of the head.

It just stands above the light source.

Then, it seemed to realize that Fang Yu was staring at it, opened its mouth, and let out a dragon chant!

"Woo..."

This figure hit the heart directly, causing Fang Yu, who was approaching forward, to stop in place.

"I rely on... It's really a dragon!?"

Fang Yu's face was shocked, and he continued to swim forward, and soon came to the front of the round object.

This round shape looks like a glass ball, and what is contained in it is likely to be the original power of the dragon!

"The power of the dragon's origin... why does it appear in this place and is still locked by so many chains?" Fang Yu was puzzled.

After observing for a while, he knew that these chains were related to the nine stone tablets above, and they were all part of the magic circle.

The so-called dragon's breath is to use these chains to absorb the origin of the dragon, and after the refinement of the stone stele, it is transformed into a little bit of origin power for the warrior to absorb.

When Fang Yu stepped into the island, he didn't feel the breath of this origin.

The reason is simple, because the origin of this dragon is really buried too deep!

More than four thousand meters below the sea!

This position alone is already a position that 99% of warriors cannot reach.

Moreover, even if it can reach four kilometers under the sea, it is difficult to find the specific location of the dragon's origin in a dark state.

Without the eyes that the old man gave, Fang Yu couldn't find it!

"Who locked the origin of the dragon in this position and set up the magic circle?" Fang Yu frowned slightly, and asked in his heart.

However, he did not think deeply.

The origin of such a big dragon is in front of him, and he can't justify it if he doesn't take it.

"If I absorb this source, will I directly break through to the 10,000th floor? Or what power of the dragon?" Fang Yu's eyes gleamed.

Thinking of this, Fang Yu stretched out his hand and grasped this source.

But at the moment his hand touched the source, there was a sudden movement around him!

It's dark all around!

But in Fang Yu's field of vision, a huge outline can be seen!

"What kind of creature is this?"

Fang Yu was a little surprised, looking at the huge monster above his head.

How big is it?

From the outline, it looks like a 100-meter-high mountain!

"Sure enough, there are still guardian spirits left." Fang Yu shook his head and rushed up.

Although it is not possible to clearly see the appearance of this creature, the outline in his field of vision can make it easier for him to deal with this monster.