306-310

Chapter 306: Tohnichi Chamber of Commerce

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

One second to remember, wonderful novels have no pop-up

At this time, Qin Yimo was surrounded by a group of businessmen.

These businessmen rushed to greet Qin Yimo and introduce themselves for fear of being ignored.

Qin Yimo was tired of dealing with the conversations of various businessmen, and did not notice the approach of danger.

At this time, among the crowd surrounding Qin Yimo, there was a dark-faced man with a fierce light in his eyes.

He stood not far behind Qin Yimo, his right hand shook, and a very thin silver needle appeared between his index and middle fingers.

He held this silver needle and slowly approached Qin Yimo.

Qin Yimo was talking with the two wealthy businessmen in front of him, and had no time to care about his back.

The man quickly walked to a position less than half a meter away from Qin Yimo, a sneer was drawn from the corner of his mouth, he raised the hand holding the silver needle, and stabbed Qin Yimo's back at a very fast speed!

"Snapped!"

At this moment, a hand stretched out and grabbed the man's hand.

The man's face changed, and he turned his head and saw a young man looking at him with a smile.

"I have been paying attention to you for a long time. I didn't expect you to really dare to do it." Qin Lang said, his eyes cold.

The man had an ugly face, he wanted to throw Qin Lang's hand away, but he couldn't do it.

Qin Lang's hands were like iron tongs, grasping his hands firmly.

"I still have some questions I want to ask you, don't rush away." Qin Lang smiled.

While speaking, Qin Lang twisted his right hand.

"Crack!"

The man's hand was directly broken!

"what……"

The man screamed, clutching his right wrist, and knelt to the ground.

"boom!"

Qin Lang lifted his foot, kicked it on the man's cheek, knocked it to the ground, and then stepped on the man's chest.

In just a few seconds, this man who wanted to disadvantage Qin Yimo was completely subdued by Qin Lang.

The movement caused by Qin Lang attracted the attention of everyone present.

Many businessmen were taken aback and hurriedly avoided.

Qin Yimo turned around and looked at the dark-skinned man who was stepped on his chest by Qin Yimo and fell to the ground wailing, with a cold face.

She had expected that when she came to Kowloon Island today, the other party would do it.

But what she didn't expect was that the other party was so rampant!

Do it in front of so many people!

"Sister, what should I do?" Qin Lang looked at Qin Yimo and asked.

Qin Yimo only had the meaning of frost in his beautiful eyes, and said coldly: "Take him away immediately. I have questions to ask him."