41-50

The Strongest Qi Refiner Chapter 41: I robbed... fate!

In the reception room, there were a total of five people sitting, except for Ji Rumei, there were three men and one woman.

One of the men with a beard is at the twelfth level in the Qi Refining Period, and the other three are at the tenth level in the Qi Refining Period.

As soon as Fang Yu walked in, the eyes of the four people focused on him.

Among them, the man on the twelfth floor of the Qi Refining Period first retracted his gaze, his eyes contemptuous.

The other three, after taking a close look at Fang Yu, also showed disdain.

"Miss Ji, this hairy boy is the one Mr. Fang who made us wait for more than half an hour? I heard you mention his tone, I thought he was so powerful, and turned out to be an innate five-stage boy "The woman glanced at Fang Yu, her eyes contemptuous, and said impatiently.

As Miss Zhong's family, others have always waited for her, she rarely waited for others!

Therefore, she feels very upset!

Ji Rumei was about to speak, the man with the highest cultivation base said: "His cultivation base is too low, and following us will only drag us back."

In the expressions and words of the four warriors, Fang Yu was very disdainful.

Ji Rumei gave Fang Yu a worried look.

But Fang Yu still looked calm and didn't seem to be angry at all.

"Let me introduce it first, this is..." Ji Rumei wanted to break the rigid situation and began to introduce Fang Yu.

The man with a beard and fierce eyes is Tu Feng, a famous bounty thug in Jianghai City.

The so-called bounty thugs means that when someone gives him money, he does things for others.

Generally speaking, what they do is to fight and kill.

Relying on the strength of the half-step master, Tu Feng was arrogant in Jianghai City underground, solving troubles for one after another, and he was famous.

And that woman was called Zhong Liyu, the eldest lady of the famous martial arts family in Jiangnan.

The other two men were both subordinates brought by Zhong Liyu, one named Zhou Bei and the other named Zhu Lingjia.

Tu Feng was hired by Zhong Liyuhua to **** him heavily. Their goal was to enter the virgin forest to find rare medicinal materials or treasures.

And Zhong Liyu regarded this action as an experience, which is the tradition of the Zhong family. Every adult family child needs to undergo an experience.

After Ji Rumei's introduction, Fang Yu didn't speak, and sat on the sofa.

Zhong Liyu looked at Fang Yu with disgust in his eyes.

Just this kid, want to join her team?

Isn't this just trying to get a piece of the pie?

"Miss Ji, I respect you very much, but... Mr. Fang, I really can't let him join the team. This is also for his own benefit. No one knows how dangerous the forest is, in case something happens. It's..." Zhong Liyu shook his head and said no more.

"Miss, why do you say so much? Just refuse! This kid is so weak, what do you want him to do? What if you are in danger and get scared to pee?" Zhu Lingjia on the side laughed sarcastically.