51-60

The Strongest Qi Refiner Chapter 51: It was him!

PrevNextTable of Contents

Settings

One second to remember, wonderful novels have no pop-up

Ding Ran's expression was cold, and he didn't mean to clink glasses with Li Zixuan.

Li Zixuan still smiling, holding the wine glass, forcibly touched the wine glass Ding Ran placed on the table, and then took a sip.

"Beauty, drink the wine, let's have a chat." Li Zixuan said, he was about to sit down beside Ding Ran.

"Go away," Ding Ran said coldly.

"Smelly bitch! Really shameless!" A big man behind Li Zixuan cursed and rushed forward.

"Eh, don't be so rude." Li Zixuan stopped the big man with gestures, but his smile disappeared.

When the surrounding guests saw this scene, they all shook their heads.

It is a pity that another flower will be ruined by Li Zixuan.

Who is Li Zixuan? He is the only son of Li Zhengrong, an underground boss in Jianghai City!

Li Zhengrong loves this son very much, so Li Zixuan basically walks sideways in Jianghai City. He has to give him face in both black and white, otherwise he will offend Li Zhengrong!

Li Zixuan is a regular customer of Grand Bar. Here, he doesn't know how many women have been harmed.

As long as he is interested, no one can escape.

Li Zixuan looked at Ding Ran, and then at Fang Yu and Fatty Liu who were sitting at the same table with Ding Ran.

"You two get out of here and let me have a good talk with this beauty." Li Zixuan said coldly.

Fatty Liu had never drunk much before, and the amount of alcohol was very poor. After drinking a cup of Long Island iced tea, he became a little drunk. When his head was hot, he actually slapped the table.

"Who do you think you are? Teacher Ding said that I don't want to drink with you anymore. Do you know how to respect others..." Before Fatty Liu finished speaking, a big man behind Li Zixuan walked towards him.

"Don't move, get me a wine bottle." Li Zixuan said to the man.

The big man immediately turned around and took the half of the whiskey left in the deck and put it in Li Zixuan's hands.

"That student is finished, how dare he confront Li Zixuan? Isn't this looking for death?"

All the guests around showed pity.

"Why didn't you speak anymore? Keep talking, wasn't it very loud just now?" Li Zixuan smiled coldly, holding the wine bottle in his hand.

"I, I..." Fatty Liu was already a little sober, with a cold sweat on his forehead.

"Stop!" Ding Ran paled and shouted.

"Oh? Beauty, do you have anything to say?" Li Zixuan asked with a smile.

"He is just a student! You can't..." Ding Ran said anxiously.

"What I hate most is this kind of brainless student." Before Ding Ran could finish speaking, Li Zixuan picked up the wine bottle and slammed it on Fat Liu's head.

Ding Ran's face changed drastically, and he screamed.

But the next second, there was no sound of glass breaking.