241-245

Chapter 241: Capture Fang Yu! ?

One second to remember, wonderful novels have no pop-ups

But Fang Yu didn't care about this at all.

His mind is all in the possible energy source within Violet.

"Use the Spirit Devouring Art to absorb it directly? Or take it out first?" Fang Yu thought about it in his heart.

"I have a question."

But at this time, Violet spoke.

Fang Yu was taken aback and looked at Violet.

"What's the problem?" Fang Yu asked.

"The punch you just used...really only used 30% of the power?" Violet asked slowly.

Fang Yu raised his brows and said, "About 30%, maybe 40%? It's hard for me to say clearly, the power is not so easy to control."

Hearing Fang Yu's answer, Violet's eyes completely lost her brilliance.

She knew that in this case, Fang Yu didn't need to brag to her.

30% strength.

With only 30% strength, she was beaten so hard to stand up.

The gap between her and Fang Yu, I'm afraid it can't be described as an exaggeration.

"When you come and go, you have to answer me a question." Fang Yu said.

"I know you haven't cultivated zhenqi. I want to know, what is the source of the energy in you?"

Upon hearing this question, Violet's eyes moved slightly, but there was no answer.

This is her personal secret, even her close confidant, she never told it.

Now that she is facing a desperate situation, there is no need to speak out.

Seeing Violet closed his mouth tightly, Fang Yu was not annoyed, and said, "I knew you wouldn't say it, but I can find it myself."

Fang Yu said, reaching out his hand and pressing it on the center of Violet's chest.

Violet's face changed drastically, but he couldn't stop it.

"Sure enough, I'm inside, and I can already feel the energy contained in it." Fang Yu's eyes lit up and said in his heart.

After thinking about it, Fang Yu directly operated the Spirit Devouring Art.

At this moment, Violet's chest suddenly became hot!

"boom!"

From the position of her chest, a burst of terrifying power suddenly burst out.

Fang Yu was not defended, and was blown out by this huge power in an instant.

Then, a burst of purple light appeared, completely enveloping Violet's body.

"Wow!"

The purple light rose and flew towards the distance, at a speed close to lightning, leaving only an afterimage.

When Fang Yu got up from the ground, the purple light had completely disappeared into the night sky.

"Damn! Careless! This kind of energy core must have the means of protecting the master, why didn't you expect it?" Fang Yu scratched his head with some chagrin.

It is too late to catch up now, the opponent's speed is too fast.

"Hey, a fight for nothing." Fang Yu looked around the mess around, sighed, turned and left.