171-180

171: This person cannot be killed!

PrevNextTable of Contents

Settings

One second to remember, wonderful novels have no pop-up

Modsa's face changed drastically.

He never thought that his fangs would break!

These two fangs are his killer mace, his strongest killer move.

He is able to sit on the thirteenth position of the dark list by relying on his agile body and two fangs!

But now, his fangs actually broke!

"This... how is it possible?" Modesa's face changed drastically.

But as a professional killer, he has a high psychological quality and quickly calmed down.

It has become a fact that the fangs are broken, so use the venom to kill Fang Yu!

The reason why his fangs are so powerful is the venom inside!

Many times, he needs to directly touch the human body with his fangs. As long as he sprays a little bit of venom and contaminates the target, the toxin will penetrate deep into the pores of the skin, causing the target to die instantly!

While thinking this way, Modsa sprayed venom at the break of the two fangs.

The venom fell on Fang Yu's neck.

"Success!"

Modesa was proud of his face.

"Stab!"

The venom touched Fang Yu's skin, making a sound of liquid evaporation.

A burst of white air rose.

Fang Yu still stood on the spot, scratching his neck with his hand.

Itchy.

At this time, he had finished eating the hot dogs and freed his hand.

He turned around, looked at Modesa, who was stunned and sluggish in front of him, frowned slightly, and asked, "That's it?"

"I, I..." Modesa was speechless.

He tried his best, and he didn't even hurt Fang Yu's hair!

As the thirteenth in the dark list, he has killed many tricky targets.

But he had never encountered such a terrifying target Fang Yu!

Simply invulnerable!

Kill him? How can it be done? !

Modsa's shock slowly turned into fear.

He doesn't want to die here, he can't die here!

Now he regrets it! He shouldn't have trouble with Fang Yu!

His original intention was to kill Fang Yu who had provoked the entire secret list.

At that time, he will be able to get huge attention and support again by posting on the dark web, which will increase his ranking on the dark list by several places!

But he never dreamed that this Fang Yu would be so powerful!

Modsa's hair on his body stood up, and he kicked his feet, trying to rush out of the door.

Fang Yu suddenly raised his left palm and cut a palm on the back of Modesa's neck.

"Crack!"

A crisp sound of broken bones.