I Told You So! I Tol- Shut up Dark!!!!

*Sonic's POV*

'I KNEW IT!' Dark shouted as me and Shadow stared at Knuckles, completely shocked. 'And you two didn't believe me! Ha! Whose annoyingly stupid now!?'

'Nope, you still hold that title.' Exe said simply.

'Hey! I wasn't asking you!'

'Well you said you two, so that would apply to me, unless you have an imaginary friend and haven't introduced me to him!'

'Why you little-'

'Will you two just SHUT UP!?' I growled in my head.

'Well, someone is in a bad mood.' Dark said childishly.

'May I remind you that I still have a knife stuck in my shoulder!?' I growled again.

Exe sighed and Dark scoffed. 'Baby.'

"Sonic...?" Shadow was staring at me. I realized that I was missing out on the conversation that Knuckles and Shadow were having.

"Huh?" I looked at him.

"Do you need help removing the knife?" Shadow asked, lightly touching around the wound, making me flinch slightly.

"Uh, Sure..." I said awkwardly. He nodded and led me to a chair. I flinched again as he took a hold of it.

"Shadow! That hurts!" I said.

"Stay still." he instructed nonchalantly. I did as he said, whimpering as he started to pull it out. Soon, the bloodied thing was out, and I was screaming in the pain.

'Way to look cool in front of your crush, man.' Exe said coolly in my head, causing Dark to laugh.

'Shut up!' I growled my reply.

Shadow gently wrapped bangages around my shoulder. I smiled lightly, thanking him for his help.

"It's nothing really." Shadow replied, and I thought I could detect a faint blush on his tan muzzle. I smirked as I listened to my dark side, telling me what to do. I quickly kissed his cheek and walked outside of Silver's house where Knuckles was waiting.

"You two were taking forever." then he saw Shadow walking out and smirked. "Why so red, Shadow?"

"Shut up, echidna, before you are redder than usual, in an entirely painful way." After the threat, Knuckles decided to shut up.

"So..." I cut into the awkwardness. "What are we going to do to save Silver?"

Knuckles seemed to pause at the question before he said, "Nothing. He wants to be there. Didn't you hear?"

"But-"

"No Sonic."

I frowned and walked away. That isn't right... If Knuckles is right, that they cuddled, kissed, and always told each other that they loved the other, then...

Something's wrong with Silver.

Hm... maybe I should get Shadow to come with me tomorrow to find out. Yeah...

I smiled as I walked into my house, already planning tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Lava]

Sorry that it was short. This is more of a filler chapter with a little Sonadow cuteness in it...

The next one will be longer and more things will happen... Maybe Shadow will finish that sappy, sad book I made him read...

Anyways, have fun waiting!

Peace, love, and SONADOW FOREVER!!!!

~Lava Loves You <3