The Three Sides of Sonic

*Sonic's POV*

"Shadow?" I asked as I walked to the crying hedgehog sitting on the edge of the cliff.

I received no answer, just sobs. "Shads, are you okay?"

"S-Sonic?" Shadow looked up at me, tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry..."

"Sorry?" I asked as I sat down beside him. "For what?"

"I tried to change my opinion... I did, but... I couldn't stop myself..."

I looked at him, confused. "What do you mean?"

He sighed and kissed me...

_________________

My eyes shot open and I was breathing hard.

What was with that dream? Did Shadow... kiss me?

I shook my head. It doesn't mean anything.

'Are you sure about that?' A voice asked in my head.

I sighed. That voice was Dark. He's pretty much an evil side of me that comes out when I get overly mad.

'Shut up Dark!' I growled in my mind.

'If you don't like him, then can I eat him?' Asked another voice in my head, Exe.

'No!'

I have two evil sides that can talk to me. Dark is an incredibly dangerous killer who loves guys. Exe is a psysopath who eats people. Both of them hate me. While Dark can only show himself when I get over angry, Exe can come out at anytime. He's easier to hold back than Dark, though.

'Aw, but why not!? I thought you hated that black hedgehog!' Exe yelled.

'Exe, you dimwit! He does like that very sexy hedgehog.' Dark said.

'Ew! Shadow? Sexy? No! Just no!' I thought/ yelled.

'Whatever! You love him and you know it!' I could practically see Dark's smirk.

'I don't like guys like you do, Dark!' I rolled my eyes.

'Come on! If I can't be dominate spirit between us, then at least let me have the guy I want! And I want Shadow!' Dark pouted.

I rolled my eyes. Dark has been crushing on Shadow since I first met him. Ever since, Dark has been talking nonstop about him, and he tries to convince me to love Shadow like he does.

'Well, to bad! I don't like guys!' I crossed my arms.

'But Shadow is... perfect.' Dark purred.

'No. I do not like guys.'

'Come on! I know you like him!'

'I don't like Shadow! If you haven't noticed, we are rivals!'

'He's a cute rival! With his beautiful voice and shinning ruby red eyes...'

'No, Dark!'

'But-' Dark said, but he was cut off by Exe.

'Someone's at the door, if you didn't hear the doorbell!' Exe yelled.

I stood up from the bed and walked downstairs to the door. When I opened it, Silver and Knuckles were standing there.

What could they want...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~^_^~~~~~~~~~

(Lava)

Sorry, that was kind of short! I just had to get something up!

Anyways, I hope you liked it!

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out! See you later, my civilians!!!! <3

~Lava