I didn't get to say Goodbye.

_Nobody's POV_-(the boys are 12 and chris 14.Ace and eyeball are 17 the cobras are mix of 16/17)

2 years later.

It had been 2 years since that amazing summer break.Gordie and Chris had grown closer and were best of friends,Vern was obsessed with cherry pez and Teddy was happy with his dad.Although Teddy's dad had gone a bit mad and put Teddy's ear to a stove until it almost burnt off.Other than that everything was fine,Denny was on his way back to see his family and Chris too.Chris was basically a brother to Gordie and Denny and Chris felt the same way.Over the two years though Chris' dad started getting more drunk and more often so Chris would try and be out as much as possible so he would get beat and bruised by him.

It was late at night and Gordie had gone to bed when his parents heard a knock on the dor,scuttering around for dressing gowns they went to the door as fast as they could.They went fast because it was like 12am and they were worried that something bad had happened.When they opened the door two men in uniform were standing outside,it was the cops.Carol (Gordie's mom) stared at the papers the men were holding and her husband was also wondering what had happened.They were both worried it was something about Denny,see Denny was supposed to be back home by 7pm but didn't make it.They'd assumed that he had got stuck in traffic and stayed in a motel.But apparently not.

"Hello Officers,why have you woken us up so late?"His father asked in a moody tone.

"Sir can we please come in, there's something we need to tell you."The officer replied camly.

"It is after midnight and my son is sleeping,please come back tomorrow,"Carol said quietly.

"Please this will be quick from us and i'm sure you would like to know this now rather than later."The other officer said

"Dont mind her,the boy is sleeping and he knows not to disturb us if needed.Come in we can get you a coffee or tea." Gordie's dad said.

Gordie woke up to the sound of the door thudding shut and his fathers obnoxious talking.He made his way to the stairs not making a sound so nobody could hear him but he could hear them.He saw his mom bring in 3 mugs of coffee one for his dad and one each for the cops.He wondered what the cops were doing at his house at the hour that is was.And he was still confused why Denny hadn't came home yet.That's when they started talking.

-(Gordie POV)-

"So would you care to tell us why you are both here?"My dad said.

"Well we have some bad news for you and we want you to be prepared for something terrible"

"Well go ahead and say it already please"My mom said softly.

There was a pause.Both officers looked at eachother.I slowly inhaled then what the officer said next made my heart stop.My eyes started watering.I immediatly stood up knocking something over and running to my bedroom and slamming the door,my parents must've heard me because my mom shrieked a bit at the sudden sound.But not one.Not one of them came to see if i was okay.I ran to my widow and climbed down the pipes and jumped when i got near enough to the ground.Then i ran,I ran until my legs hurt and i ended up at the tree house.I had ran from my house to the treehouse and i collapsed on the tree by the ladders me and Denny had built years ago.I started crying,no sobbing.It was like a dam had been broke and all the water came ushing out,i winced as i was crying alone in the dark.Then something cluttered from above me and the latch to the treehouse door had been opened.Chris jumped from the top of the tree house to see me sobbing.

-(Chris POV)-

While sleeping i heard a thud outside and i tried to ignore it until i heard someone crying out there,nobody knows abut our spot so it would have to be Teddy, Vern or..Gordie.I immedietly rose from the floor i was sleeping on when i heard him wince.I opened latch and jumped down to see a crying Gordie and i dropped to my knees to hug him.I sat down against the tree and hugged him,he buried his face in my chest trying to tell me something.

"Hey calm down,its okay Gordo," I said in a calm way try calm him down.

"He-.."Gordie paused, "Chris he's gone..Denny's gone.."

There was a pause,i started to tear up a bit.

"I didn't get to say goodbye."