Chapter 1

Aj's P.O.V

I was walking down the halls of wwe rushing to get away from kaitlyn she had those hugeeeee arms but i smirked knowing that those arms will slow her down.

-

Until i bumped into a fellow who had some type of dirty blonde hair but those big muscles made me feel tingly until.......i saw a face an angry face it didn't really intimidate me but i was on the floor on my butt not moving."

-

Watch where your going next time won't you!" He shouted at me and didnt even bother to help me up but i got up my self and tilted my head and skipped around him then skipped away. Was it me or is he hot???.

-

Then i bumped into big e more like big protector. " Listen E kaitlyn is after me she has really hugeee arms but she runs slow so we have to get out of here!" I said as he was crossing his arms and got infront of me. I turned to look and i saw the authority. "Hey hey hey now we didn't come here to cause drama but Aj we would like you in a story line with Candice Michelle."

-

They smiled at me. I froze the Candice Michelle? " Didn't she retire?????!!!." I panicked to them." Shes making a comeback or what you like to call it an return!." They seemed happy about it i was about to snap but i couldn't that was boss lady i didnt want my title taking away but who do she think she is?

-

I wondered away from big e, the authority then once again i bumped into someone ..........really?? " sorry". I spoke for once.

Okay i know this isnt how it went down but i changed it plz vote and comment on who you think it is!.Hope you guys loved it!!