Chapter 9 ( old enemies! new alliance?)

I woke up blinking my eyes, finding myself in someones bed, my gosh i saw a wicked smile of corey holding a cup of coffee, i jumped out of the bes finding myself naked, i panicked omg omg omg, i realized i was drugged with all the drugs on the floor.
Corey P.O.V

I smiled on how her beautiful naked body looks, she has noone, noone likes her anymore, " ready for round two?" I said as she gave me a disgusted look, she gotten better in bed, i started smiling, that was my master piece, if it wasnt for me she wouldn't be crazy, she isnt innocent my past with her lets just say we are most wanted and we changed our names, luckily even wwe dont know who we are, but let me get to the point theres certain things you cant say or do infront of her. I know her weeknesses and im going to show it next week well after this whole, " shield meeting " she ran out with pale skin, her title, clothes on, i laughed call.me sick but i go for those small chicks that younger.
Dean P.O.V

I cant believe aj like one day she would jump on me the next she would just seduce me i dont know the messages, but right now i know i hate her. Wouldn't you should i give her a chance?Nahhhhhhh.
Aj P.O.V
My music plpayed Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta, well my NEW theme song i was behind dean then seth behind with riman all in the back he jumped over the barricade then he put his hand out for me, i was about to grab it when seth carried me over, what the hell? Dean shaked his head as roman was confused and.just jumped over while all of us were in the ring he followed. The producers well actually tech people gave us mics dean talked first," what the hell was that?" I was thinking the same thing. Seth talked also," i was just being a.gentlemen to a lady that is the new shielf member" He said." Ummm guys is this a meeting or a love triangle?" I twitched at the word love and was about to jump on roman until dean stopped me. "You think this is love ..........no! And if you didn't notice.dean hates me, seth is just a friend and this is love.....???! I should let you know that aj lee has never Been loved!!" I said as i moved the ic from my face. " I didnt come here to tall about being loved or you being loved because honestly i dont care.!"
Dean P.O.V

I did care i couldn't stop caring but what hurt me the most is why would my best friend carry the girl of my dreams if he knows i liked her? I liked her ever since.she debuted. But i had to focus on business. "So if were clear on this, there is no lovey business well help you keep that, that you call baby, if you help us get the united states, and tag team titles!!" God i love Aj Lee.....
Seth P.O.V

Aj is pretty adorable i would always treat her like a lady she is my love ever since she debuted. God she is wonderful. God i love Aj Lee.....
Roman P.O.V

What the heck is going on?!?! I didn't say anything knowing dean would do something crazy. But whatever i just cant wait to leave all this awkwardness in the hotel. But hey, im no to judge. But aj got problems. God why did dean agree to her....... its time to play the game.. hhh came out with a mic i was getting bored to death just watching him. " hey shut up let me talk! You think adding a phyvo to the team and two boys dalling for her gonna make this team better no! Minor.fact, aj has to defwnd her title next week and ill give you a tag team match it will be seth and.roman vs the usos with Naomi at ring side and on your ringside will be aj!! Dean you will vs cesaro for his untoed states championship i doubt that all of you will get to have titles, tou guys cant play the game." Aj just snapped " We are the shield put anyone in front of us they will become you i mean look at you, your a scumbag of a man, pipebbbbbbbb we are the shield........ believe that!!!"She dropped the mic and dean was just smiling at her whilr seth hugged her then.deans.smile faded away but we all put our fists together and our music played. ...........,.............plz read the whole thing thats below...

Soooo im sorry i know you hate me dor not updating.ive been tired im sooo sorry but whats going on with seth dean and aj and roman is jist clueless lol but oh no corey!!!

Hey im sooo sorry i did