Chapter 14 ( drunk guilt)

Hey guys plz commeny on.how aj acts!$

Aj P.O.V

I watched seth wake up. He looked at me.and.shook his head. "Dont.tell dean about this!!" I.said. "I knowww you might wanna.go?" "Actually dean is picking me.up here!" He gave me a.wtf? Look. I just went.in the shower got dress he did.the same. (Separately) Dean knocked on.the door.i opened it. "Hey beautiful mind telling me why you were in Seth's room?" "Yeah well i thought he had my keys but he didn't so i was stuck out my room so i decided to sleep here! But do you have my.keys?" "Yeah you were so drunk last night you gave them to me and said here! Take the keys of my heart!" He said laughing omg! I was embarrassed!! Seth started chuckling. "Then you-" "Wait there more?" He nodded i groaned but I wanted to hear what i did. "Then you gave me.your wallet and said dont let mr.krabs take it!" They laughed louder than ever. "Then you gave me.your jacket and.said there now youll be safe your a bad guy we dont.want spiderman recognizing you!!" I laughed at myself. "So can i have my keys, wallet and jacket?" He handed them to me. I felt so bad lying to him. "Hey aj i would never lie to you your like my life!" Dean said to me. Then i started to die inside.