Chapter 20 (dean ambrose girl)

Enpjoy vote and.comment

Aj P.O.V
Lets light it up light it light it

I quickly went in.the ring with a mic.and my baby " theres some things that needs to be taking care of paige your.fired candice yoir fired its simplr i dont need any distractions, im just doing whats best for business! Dean i know.what your thinking but o i wasnt.cheating on.you with.john hes.......he is my.ex husband he was just checking on-" Sierra hotel india echo lima delta dean came down with a.mic " you fire people like that wow....... hes your ex husband okay aj were through!" I shaked my head. "Noo!!!! I love you i love you i love you!!" I took a knife out of my back pocket and just started trying to cut my self when.dean grabbed the.knife. " what the heck aj?!?!" "If i cant.have you i wont live!!" He.looks at all the.marks on my skin he was shocked. I walk backstage wgile cameras were coming to me i ignores and ran straight away until i bunpwd into seth " seth leave me the hell alone!" "Aj i know how you feel okay i know i betrayed you guys but its not.like i meant to it was just for extra money.and.oh.yeah aj does you back hurt?" I looked confused.until i sae paige coming towards me with a chair i ducked. And she hit seth. I smiled and skipped away i noticed there was cameras so that kustve been a promo oh well i dont care its time to bring crazy back i started knocking on deans door. He opened and let me in i threw myself on him literally, wemade out until we fell on the bed, thats when it led to some stuff..........
Dean P.O.V

Yeah i was angry but at the same time i loved her and her body........ she was mine again once again....................... i wouldnt trade this moment.for the world.

Thw next morning

I woke up in deans shirt i smiled. He was sleeping i noticed hos cute dimple ahhh its so cute how can he be a lunatic i looked on his phone yes a girlfriend gotta be snoopy...........oh i giggled when i saw his to do list hide in seths car trunk but then i saw this girl i felt anger and sorrow in my eyes i sae his texts to his current girlfriend Rennee young then i remembered what i said oh wait.............. im not his girlfriend....... i got up and went.out the.door after getting dressed and i took deans shirt as a memory i went out the door thats when i saw rennee. "Ehat are you doing in my boyfriends room!?!" "Lets just say he cant get enough of me!" I smirked. "Stay away you go for any guys!" "Nonoonono sweetheart i go for my guyd and im a dean ambrose girl. Always was and always will be but one day ill be a real ambrose so for now on call me ms. Ambrose......oh yeah and believe in THAT!" I walked away smiling cause Renee just got owned shes supposed to be nice but i guess shes not. "Youll pay for this!!" "Please you can't afford me you rookie oh wait didn't you tried out for nxt and you got rejected? So your worser than a rookie see you later oommpaloompa!" I skippef away IM A TRUE DEAN AMBROSE GIRL.