Chapter 21( crazy starts)

Please comment and vote just please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

   Aj P.O.V

I smiled thinking to myself. If i could record renee being mean to deans FAVORITE girl then maybe i could have him. I walked into a coffee shop and i saw dolph coming towards me. " hey aj!" He said smiling at me."hey dolphy!!" I screamed hugging him, he chuckled.

     " What you doing here by yourself? Waiting for perfection to come to you?" He said joking. " Yes!! How did you know i was looking for seth?!?!" I said joking. " Hurtfulll........."

       He said putting his hands to his chest then he got serious. "So ummm you and seth?" "I was joking. " shall we hang out right now and checl our twitter.!" I nodded. "Consider it a date!!" He stopped and looked at me and smiled and led me to a table. I giggled.

     I started checking my twitter that fans sent me. (Sorry if these were real names just making.up names!) Hulkyyy Aj is crazy and cant go after one guy. Noone she is like that. Wweislife I cant believe Aj hasnt been attacked by the better divas! She needs.to get what she deserves like that title HAS TO GO she cant even carry it with her tiny arms. I had enough.

    I put down my phone and just looked at dolph."whats wrong?" "Nothing just wondering if i desrve the title" "Aj you deserve thats why you.never lost it! Haters gonna hate. Lovers gonna love. I snapped and slapped him. "Love?! You know nothing about love all you do is go for the stripp-" I felt arms push me into a.chair.and i looked up in pain........Shes.back i whispered her and her sister.