Chapter 26 ( Meet up now Date)

So i decided i wasn't going yo delete it but just comment!! So i could know you appreciate it!! I tried to make it long!!

Dean P.O.V

  I was speechless, i proposed to MICHELLE MCCOOL undertakers wife!!! She slapped me " Im happily marries!!" She stormed out. " Dean Ambrose REST. IN. PEACE....." I said i ran out the room as fast as I Can. "Aj, aj, aj!$" "Hey!" "I proposed to Michelle by accident im sorry!!" I pleaded. Aj slapped me. "Okay nowwwww im feeling better!!" "Ow!" I found the first person i could find, and.just smatches them to chairs. It was Michael Cole. "Now immm feeling better!!" Aj laughed.and I chuckled. "Were such a crazy couple!" I said.
Aj P.O.V
I froze.did.dean say we were a couple!?!? "Couple?..." " I thought we were a couple..." Dean.said nervous. "You never asked me out...." "Aj will you be my beloved crzu, phyco, beautiful, GIRLFRIEND!!" He said. I smiled. A lunatic being nice!! So i answered back of course, " Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YE--" Before i could finish my sentence his lips were on mine, i guess he wanted to shut me up. "Let me take you somewhere tonight okay?" I nodded. "Why were you running?" "Like i said i proposed to my brothers wife by accident" "You proposed to michelee.... undertaker wife is michelle... UNDERTAKER IS YOUR BROTHER?!?!?!?!" He nodded. " Rest in Peace......" i said. " He cant murder his brother!?!?!.... Can he?!?!" "I dont know but hey anything can happen, now i gotta go see my fremenie paige!! At the hotel.... oh god zhes gonna kill me!!! Gotta go!!" I said in a rush at the lockeroom to pack my stuff and he shouted " Ill pick you up at 10!! Ill call you!!!" "Okay!! Just dont get murdered just run dobot look behind you!!" I said running also. " WHAT?!" HE turned around and saw the undertaker about to grab his throat he ran like like me running from kaitlyn.... wait im not scared of kaitlyn IM DIVAS CHAMPION!! HAHA. I got to the hotel as i finished packing from the lockeroom and knocked on my hotel room that i share with paige, i forgot my keys well yeah i forgot them. "Come in!!!" Oh wow..... IT WAS OPEN. i opened the door to see paige with her hand on her hip with one of her foot tapping the floor."where were you young pumpkin?" I laughed. "Okay heres answers.... first im older than you so im not young... well im not old but older than you. Second your not my mother so dont worry! Third dean asked me ou--" "OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! DEAN.ASKED YOU OUT!! YOU GUYS WOULD MAKE A PERFECT COUPLE!! HEHE!!"" Haha thanks paige but i need to just strangle you!!" "Why?" "I know you go out with someone thats already taking!!" Se was shockes. "How do you know that?!!" "Im your best friend!!" The doorbell rang. "Well i look nerdy!!" Paige laughed. "Just dont tell noone!" I nodded.