Chapter 5 ( crazy meets)

Aj P.O.V

I woke up seeing seth on the bed i jumped out and looked paranoid. " Relax you were drunk and tried to you know but i didn't want.to do that to you so you fell alseep and trust me i do not want to room with you again yur so pushy!" I giggled. " Oh well cause this is the last time im being nice no more nice from me!" I smiled then it turned evil i left grabbed my stuff and headed to raw ro get my baby no more time to make friends.

Raw New York

Dean got it front of me and pulled me aside." You know i would've liked yo enjoy my stay in my hometown but i couldn't cause i had to save you!" He smirked i slapped him."Next time when a man has a gun pointing at you ill let him shoot you and whatever you did to him you turnef him dumb lile the other boys you do because it was a empty gun." "I dont need your help i would rather get raped again by him than ever talk to you!!" I stomped off he was shocked but i had to stay focused raw started my music came on. Lets loght it up light it light it i came skipping down the ramp with a crazy smile on my face i dusted off my feet on the side ring and went through the ropes to go inside the ring i grabbes a mic," You peoplr might not know but i can get crazy put me in anywhere and i will get crazy mentally and physically so, boss lady decides to try and put me down by adding a play boy girl that retired wow stephanie reallt scary but i dont care cause ill take her down no matter what but she as something that is mines, she has my baby, my everything the only thing that brings me happiness so i want you to come down here and bring it to me nowwwww!" Let me show you what love is let me show you how to move your body candice came running down the ramp then all of a sudden she kisses my title i smacked her then we started brawling back and fourth of course, i had the upper hand then i Irish whipped her to the ropes and suplexed her and i went on. Top rope and was about to perform a cross body then all of a sudden kane grabs my feet and i slip out of the ring, off the rope, to the floor i was okay but my head hurt gahhhhh, then i heard music i saw dean running in to attack kane but i got in yhe ring and threw Candice poo ut the ring and moved dean from kane and i skippes around around him then i went in front of him tilred my head and jumped on him once i knew it we were kissing until dean put me down and delivered dirty deeds to him and i ddt Candice and i took my title from her, then we look at each other i pushed him into the corner and jumped on him while he just looked at me i junpes down and skipped my way to back stage while my music played. I had an interview right now. " Aj you just got your title back how do you feel?" "I feel great awesome tingly actually!!!" I jumped up and down at renne. " Why did you kiss kane?" " I wantes to send a message to the authority they think they can send an master to take me away well i took the monster away breathless thats why i proved i am the divas champion candice thinks she can make an comeback to get it away from me well, didnt work now did it?" I smirked raising my title in the air. " Was there any vibes going between you and Dean?" " Actually no i wanted to see what kind of person he is!" " Why did you jump on him?" " To show him my crazy side didnt show yet!"i skipped away but she stopped me " Aj my last question are you dating anyone?" I froze. " Uhhhh yea actually im dating nun other then......................Dolph Ziggler!!!" I ran out to find him" dolph dolph !!" " what up??" " You need o be my fake boyfriend plzzzzzzz????!??!" " what?" " plzzzz i told renee you are come on!!" I battered my eyes. He sighed i smiled he.nodded his head i saw cameras coming so i pushed him to the lockers an kissed him until the show was off air. I smiled and skipped away with my title this is gonna.be fun now is it? itI asked myself. Then dean.stopped me. " You dating dolph?" I nodded my head he gave me a paper if it doesn't work out call me he winked at me i was caught by surprise but i took it i made up with my girls paige " hey paigeeee!" "Your dating dolph since when!?!?" I just giggled noy answering her. She looked at me confused. " i got to practice if i want to destory candice i gotta go!!" I looked at the paper while i was walking and knocked on his door...... he answered " ummmm hey you look nice wanna talk?" "Sure" he gestured to come in i did." So why you here?" " dont know " i told him simply. He smiled " do you want to go out with me tonight?" I sat there in shock.then put.my eyes down to my baby and put her on the table." Iiiiiiiiiii dont know it would b like cheating on dolph...." " shut up your not really dating Dolph im not stupid yes or no?" I nodded. I leaned towards him and kissed him and it felt good we fell on the floor.and laughed we started cuddling watching " " see no evil" we watched as there was screaming and we were laughing.

Deans P.O.V

She was cute i know I've been mean to her..... what am i feeling what is this in my head why do if feel tingly around her???? She started cuddling to me as we fell asleep i knew she had to be mines...

I know i know cheesy ending sorry if its lame but oh well just enjoy it my friends. Followers. And.more... xoxooxo