Chapter 8 ( betrayed or be forgiven?)

The match youve all been waiting for........ !?!??! Aj Lee vs Paige and Dean Ambrose IDK WHY BUT I LIKE DOING AJ P.O VS DONT YOU?
AJ P.O.V

I was so happy he agreed. Let's light it up light it light it lets light it upppppp i came down skipping. down the ramp with my baby i swept my feet. And then my partner music played Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta.... Seth Rollins i know i know but still i dont care he jumped over the barricade and came to the ring and took a short but well glance at me. Before looking at the crowds faces then once again Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta but this time was different it was Dean Ambrose coming over the barricade. The matcch was disqualification. So it could be men vs girl. Paige comes walking in her lame music. Dean was screaming at seth for what is he doing. I decided to start the match so paige came through the ropes. The bell rung. We started with a headlock and she pushed me away and gave dean a kiss. I don't know what was going on with my stomach but i felt rage, anger, and sadness but why i didn't know what i was doing i slammed her hard off of dean and i saw blood oh godddddd. I tagged seth in paige wasnt getting up so seth lifted her to dean why didn't he pin her??! Dean tagged her and ran to seth clotheslining him several time then Irish whipped him and slammed him. I started screaming " Seth you better beat him or im beating you!!" Seth quickly got up and delivered an cross body then got on top ropes and did a flying moonsalt until dean did coutnered it and moved out the way Seth was laying on the ground, then dean went out the ring trying to grab my leg ( look at the photo) but it didn't work instead paige came real quick and hit me off the apron and then dean pinned seth. Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta...... i holded my head when i saw dean and paige armed raised i screamed " nooooo!!!!!!!" The shield owns me i have to do whatever they want i think!! I have to be next to them!! I grabbed a chair and hit Seth with it repeatedly then dean went over to me and smirked. I laughed crazily. Then i grabbed a mic " You think because you won you own me? Well let me tell you now if your going to settle for am goth then you must not want this!!" I said gesturing my body he rolled his eyes and left the ring. He still wouldnt talk to me what now. I walked back stage. I started crying then i saw dean and ran up to him he ignored me. "Dean i love youuuuuu!!!" " Aj i love youtubeeee" I smiled and hugged him." No i said i love youtube!" "Im sorry dean i found out i really want you i would do anything for you.!" "Oh yeah?? Go in a match with mark henry!" " Fine!"

Dean P.O.V

She couldn't be serious i think she is she used me but im.done with her i would love to see her break down but now i have two things to deal.with her and seth. There was cameras that started facing me and i said " seth we need to talk, alllll shield members!"
Aj P.O.V

He said that looking at me gosh i only used him one time its like he wants to see me hurt but its preety cool to hear myself being.called a.shield member. I drank the night away again. Then i woke up in the morning in someones bed.room. .......................................ohhhhhh god!!!
Hey i know i haven't updated in a while i had a math test and hw but do you think what dean is doing is right or should aj be forgiven? Is aj playing him again? Who bed is she in!??!?!?!?