Chapter 7 ( the truth sets you free )

Aj P.O.V

" Aj? Why the heck did you just mess up my lockeroom, are you crying??!"

Deans P.O.V

    I didn't know how to comfort girls, well aj most likely she was different. I love aj lee...." who did it!!!!!!!!!!" I said clenching my fist until dolph bursts in my room and gets right in my fAce,

    ".you drugged aj?!?!?!?!?! What the heck is wrong with you!??!?!?" I didnt know what he was talking about but i called seth for back up and then i just left confused and headed my way to thw ring to straighten it out. My music hit Sierra, Hotel, India,Echo,lima,Delta.... i came down with seth and roman by my side i jumped over the barricade first as seth and roman followed i grabbed a mic and went up the stairs to the ring.      
  "Okay so picture this your in your lockeroom minding your own business then a girl comes in sobbing and screaming and breaking EVERYTHING in your room then her boy toy, comes in your face and said that you drugged her, so my guest at this time aj lee!!!!, and her " boy toy" i said quickly and quietly when i got to saying "and her boy toy,"lets light it up light it light it she came down being the sexy girl she is until an man comes with her i rolled my eyes then they got to the ring and they both grabbed a mic. "

    I guess there is tention here" aj said pointing between the three of us. "Well i just want to clear the air that i told dolph something when candice showed him a pic of me sleeping on your chest." She said. I had anger in my.eyes candice invated our privacy but what did she tell dolph? " I told dolph it was alllll fake and you you........... drugged me" I stood there with anger in my eyes raging. "So you were to scared to admit you spended a night with dean ambrose was it really that bad!??!?!." "So you didnt drugged her?" I shook my head to his question. " you know what aj your a lying, dirty, botoom feeder, mario cart, pathetic, little girl, i dont even know why i said yes to being your fake boyfriend!!!" I turned to her and smirked i knew they weren't real. Let me show you what love issss let me show you how to move your bodyyyy candice came.down with a mic

    " look if were all confessing stuff then i might as well go, aj is using dean to keep her title like stephanie told her" the crowd gasped and i just punched dolph and my eyes were going lunatic i could feel it. And i slapped aj until i realized what i've done i fell to the floor. I was just used. " But wait theres moreeeeee im not candice michelle hahaha noooooooooooooo I'm paigeeeeeee your sister my dear aj!!" She pulled off a mask. I was thinking i was on drugs is this true?!?! "I just want to say aj, act like you never met me, now your nothing to me! Aj i gave you my trust but that wasn't good enough!?!?!? You always want attention, pretend i dont know you, i wish you were dead!!" " Sense were all confessing i have had numerous affairs with aj in the past!" Seth said.

     I snapped i grabbed a ladderand got on the top of it and jumped on everyone, except aj yeah i jumped on paige ajs sister. Then i saw aj climbing it and jumped on me. No diva i saw with my eyes goes on top ladders goddddd i hate herrr!! "Dean words hurttttt!!##!#!!!! And paige stay away from me!! You anti- diva of a sister!!! " She said screaming then her music played.
Aj P.O.V

  Everything was wrong, wrong, wrong! DEAN is not with me neither dolph, AND my sister, myyyyyyy sister was acting like candice and shes against me and seth ohhhhhh seth couldnt keep his mouth shut i could lose my title for dean knowing about me using him.

    Next week, is my contract on the line i have to find a new partner but who!??!?!?!?.Then i got an idea and took out my cell and called the one guy who wouldnt disappoint me me and him go wayyyyy back! " hey umm well i need you - person talking back- nooooo not dating like a match for my contract thanks so much!!" I hung up. I guess it was settled. I think i liked dean??

Hey guys your ideas of who she called, i need opinions for me i luv yall thank you for the reads the votes i love you guys kissses and comment so i could know whoooooooooo the mystery person is i need your thoughts cause honetsly i dont even know!!!! Thank you for your time. -bows- thank you thank you!!!!!