Chapter 29 ( Your the one)

Hey guys im soooo sorry for the wait but im back baby!! WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Ima start using new P.O.Vs!!!!! Enjoy and comment this means alot to me if you comment!!!!

Aj P.O.V
"Yes dean ambrose i will marry you!" I wrapped my arms around his waist, and kissed him but he kissed me.... like he never did before i liked it. Every single bit of it. So we left the haunted house he drove me back to the hotel and i fell righttttt asleep.
Next Morning
I woke up and looked at my finger it feels weirs but i can get used to it. There was a knock at my door.
I opened it and it was Seth. " Hello!" " Ummmmm?" " Wanna train?" " You do realize that your the enemy?" I asked him. " In their enemy not yours." He said..... he do have a point. " Whats that on your finger?" He asked, i smiled brightly. " Dean proposed to me!!" I said showing him the ring. " ......cool....." He didnt sound happy. "Well train next time... Catch ya later!"
Seth P.O.V
I really liked AJ alot. But dean decides to take her. He doesnt even like her! When i told him i liked her he said, well oh well because im taking her i wanna see how good she is. Then he would wink at me! Ugh i wish i can tell her that dean doesn't even like her! But i love Aj to much to hurt her.... I was walking and i bumped into AJ wasnt she in her house.... wheres her ring? She changed her clothes already?! " Hey AJ! Wheres your engagement ring? Why you changed your clothes? " " Excuse me? My name is Angel... Angel Lee Jeannette! You have no right to call me AJ!" She shouted and glared at me. " Ummmmm have you gone dumb? Your name is April Lee Jeannette!" I corrected her and mocked her tone. She laughed. " You must be mistaking me by my sistet AJ and you must be her boyfriend?" She said and putted her hand out. " I am her friend Seth !" I smiled and shaked her friend. " I never knew AJ had a twin!" " The Phyco-er the better!!" She was more beautiful then AJ. But there twins but she is different from AJ. Where have you been all my life.
Angel P.O.V
He was cute and handsome, and more of course funny... i dont know about smart i mean he couldnt tell which twin from twin. I decided to flirt with him. " So i your her friend?" I said rubbing my hands on his chest. I guess he knes the game i was playing because he said. " Well hey girls cant make up their minds!" He said patting my head. He have to be the one for me. " Says the man with two colored hairs. Haha i win!" "Nope!!" He said and carried me to the hotel to his room but he just kept spinning me around the halls. We were laughing as he put me down. I liked him alottttt. He was different. How could AJ not choose him!? I swear i've always Been the brains. " See you next time?" He suggested. " Would you like to see me next time? Or would you like to have me NEXT Time ?" I smirked. " I..... cant..... have ........ BOTH?" HE said eagerly. " Byeeee sethy!' I said skipping away. I think i fell in love.
What do you think!? Plz comment it will mean alot to me!!