Chapter 13 (I want you)

Aj P.O.V

  My first date with my favorite guy..I didn't feel comfortable wearing heels.    ....... He picked.me up, and brung me to a bar. "Soooo you look nice ms.Ambrose." I giggled and faked rolled my eyes. "Hey my wife shouldnt. Be this sad shes married to this!!" He said gesturing his body. "First off were not married second off your body  is not an dolph ziggler body!" "Oh really?" "Yes really!" "Come and try it!!." "Okay thats it bye!!" I said getting up. "I was joking sheesh my feelings are hurt......................are you saying dolph body is Better than mines?" He said pouting. "Awwwww baby but atleast you have me!!" I said sitting on his lap. "But your no nikki bella.........ok ok ok. I was joking so sorry soooo sorry!!" He said quickly. "Its ok because how many times did i beat her?!" "I love you" " i love you to!" We had sooo many drinks like he had 3 i had like. 14............. "im.goinf to leave" i said stumbling out the door i went to the hotel and looked for my keys oh well dean probably has it. I knocked on.seths door " hey hey!!!!" "Are you drunk??!?!?" "Nahhhh" "what you want?" "I........Want........You!" I got in his room and started stripping down to my bra and panties.and.jumped.on him and started kissing him taking off his shirt. Yall know what that leads to. Yet again i think about it while he brings met to the bed i betrayed dean again with his best friend but his best friend is good im loving every moment of it.