Chapter 23 ( Game Time)

Please vote and comment

Dean P.O.V

I was kinda hurt of what she said to me, i mean i love Aj, and me and renee arent dating shes dating seth, seth asked if he could borrow my phone to text her, Aj is my life hopefully we could work this out, but when she told me that it seemed like she was serious, now its GAME TIME.
Aj P.O.V

   After what i just said to dean i felt bad like i was mean to him, so i decided to look for him. Until i saw this ugly blonde, and the bellas. I was in a huge rush. The bellas stopped me.

   "Ahhhhhh sister, sister!!" I said quickly trying to get passed. "You little pip-squeak! Dean is now all mean to me i bet it was your fault!." Renee said. "Its not my fault you aint his type!" I said with my crazily eyes.

    "Listen i just want to say that the bellas are coming after that belt and leaving you high dry in the bella sky!!" I laughed thats the best they could come up with.

   "Listen you couldn't get this even if you tries to i mean it BECAUSE you guys aren't ready tobe a wrestler, you are rusty now!! But doesnt that sound similar to what they told renee?" I said turning my head to her, she was in tears when i said that, i didn't care at all.

  "Awww dont cry, next time you wanna confront Aj make sure you do it right!" I said walking away, i remembered i had a date with dolph, now i could get focused

      GAME TIME